trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's the kind of person you hear at some silly "team building" exercise that some administrator thinks is a masterstroke and will increase productivity twelve-fold. I'd rather chew glass.

That's the kind of crap breakout speakers blah blah blah about.

Wow, amazing how Ms LaViolette's memory gets so much sharper when being questioned by Wilmott. Now she can remember yes and no, exact dates and the contents of specific text messages! It must have been a miracle over lunch :banghead:

I'm sure her mind got "scrambled" due to that mean man Juan. He has that effect on certain people.

I noticed JA put her colors & coloring book away and is listening quite intently to JW and ALV :rolleyes:. Makes me wonder if she was hyper-stressed (even though I doubt she'd admit it) while JM was cross-examining ALV and the incessant drawing/writing/coloring was a form of stress/frustration relief for her.

tumblr_lzaabaeXGP1r3k73wo1_250.gif

OMG! I got back from getting neice at school to come in grab ear buds & lap top to only get.. we are taking afternoon break!!!!!!!!!!!

Started to 'skim' thru but looks like I missed some GOOD CROSS can't wait to see the highlights on HLN TH's shows & uTube...

Dang it!

1968 and 1969? That was frickin a long time ago. Get with the program Alyce, you are outdated and tiime to retire.
Then she canread Snow White all she wants to.

BBM - she will, right after she collects the check from the State of Arizona.

Thank you!

Had reports on prior days of many questions being asked.

Also, is juror 5 there today?

J5 hasn't been there since her one time appearance. There are apparently loads of questions which is one of the reasons JW is speeding this up - fortunately! I think ALV will be putting pressure on them to get through everything so she can get back to her old life/ work.

:facepalm: This woman is certifiable. Honestly disgusting. :facepalm:

Did she just say basically that Travis isn't scared of Jodi becuase he slept next to her but Jodi was afraid of Travis BUT becuase she was a battered women she wasn't afraid all of the time. So just those times she slept next to him were the times she was not afraid.

OK lady, she slept right next to him the day she murdered him bringing a gun and a knife into the house and butchering him. HELLO?

Plus Jodi claims she allowed Travis to tie her up and cut the rope with a knife. Just him bringing a knife into the bedroom for rough sex would be enough to put my clothes on and walk out of the house if he had previously abused me. That would not make sense that would allow a partner to render you defenseless while he was controlling an knife.

I cannot believe that JW is actually gonna keep this short...smart move.

The longer she drags this out, the longer Ms. LV will be up there again with JM. Can you think of anything worse for the defense? I can't. lol

Friends, I kow it's hard but lets try not to get worked up. After that Juanderful cross, who's even going to believe a word out of this woman's mouth? Jodi and the DTs stories have changed repeatedly, while Travis's side has stayed the same. The truth is as plain as day, you couldn't make it more clear. We just have to have faith that the jury will see it.

True. True.... an accurate reminder. Nonetheless it's still sickening that so-called professionals and people who live and function in our society can act and contribute with such intentional darkness. It's not right that this is going on in our "justice" system. :pullhair:

At first I thought JW would ask a few and then let the jurors ask questions but i guess not since she grabbed her binder full of women...I'm gonna go to the store and watch the paint dry.

WTF???? As in a FEMALE? Whoa Bessie! Good Lord help me! This is getting bizarre. DO TELL - was she JAs comrade before or after the murder?

I think another poster said she was a cell mate or new someone who was a cell mate of Jodi's. Such a tender young woman...

Yes! "C'mon everyone!" Let's all do the "trust fall" from this tree branch". Ugh.

I actually stupidly volunteered to do that once, and of course, they did not catch me. Landed right on the back of my head, and I already have a bad back. Never again, believe me.

His roommate said Travis told him he was up all night that night.

Yes, he told the roommate he was up all night, but never mentioned Jodi was there. I can't help but wonder if Jodi slipped in without TA's knowledge, hid in the house, and didn't come come out till morning. Where was the rental car? I wish I knew whether either roommate said they saw a strange car at the house. I believe Jodi was in stalker mode that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave