trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALV said that none of Travis's girlfriends reported physical abuse but the question was whether any of them had experienced domestic abuse ... weird, self-serving twisting of words

See - she's saying she only reviewed what was provided to her.

Here's what I think happened: When ALV was approached by defense, she was first given very limited information, all of it showing Travis in a very bad light, and showing Jodi in a favorable light. They were priming the pump to bias ALV and get her to conclude Travis was abusive so that any further information she was provided would be tainted with her conclusion that Travis was an abuser.

If this was the case, then I think that she actually believes most of what she is saying and really does have a very distorted view of the whole deal. To this day, Alyce still only has very limited information, and she does not have a clue about all the psycho things Jodi has said and done.

All this time, I had assumed that Alyce had read ALL the journal entries ,ALL the text messages, ALL the emails, etc, but that's not the case. Alyce was not privy to all the testimony that came before her, so she came into her testimony without the benefit of a complete picture. It would explain why she says she hasn't seen anything showing that Jodi was jealous or anything to indicate Jodi was manipulative. She literally has not seen that information.

Someone on that jury is reaching out trying to show ALV that she has been manipulated...she just refuses to see it. SAD.

Did you hear that "yes" by the judge when asked if they could approach? Sounds like the judge is tired of some carp. :twocents:

Note the juror's ???? that she "claims" that Travis broke.

I don't believe that the jury has put any stock in all the time and money that the defense has invested in this witness and I personally can't wait to hear from them after trial

You're not sure who she has manipulated??? Come on!

And seriously!!!!!! HA! The jury or juror DOES think Arias is the manipulator we ALL think she is.

:great::great::great::great::great:

is there any reason we should not believe jodi has manipulated you as she has others?

Q: How can we be sure that Jodi has not manipulated you as she has others.
Answer: Are those puffy clouds up there? I have a feeling it might rain today.

Seriously woman! That was blatantly avoiding the question.

hmm...

tumblr_mh8qwnMawG1rwd3uqo1_500.gif

ALV "I'm not sure who you believe she manipulated?"

Ummm... Ryan Burns after the murder- the investigators- Travis family, friends- her bishop- 48 hours- Inside edition on and on and on!

WTF lady? You are a fool!

How could you not use ja as your evidence?!?!?!?!

"I don't believe Jodi manipulated me because, hey, it's me"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member