trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one am very nervous about the Jury questions. The questions will be asked and ALV will explain in her "teacher" voice and school them on what she wants them to learn and believe as truth. I cannot wait for the Jury questions to be done and Juan have his shot at clearing up the fog that ALV will most definitely roll in.

I'm curious about this:

This so-called secret life of TA that ALv testified to, that made him so fearful of being found out, and caused him to rage -- is that "secret life" the same as an adulterer, or a woman trying to hide an abortion, or a person who is living in the US illegally, or functioning illiterate (who I have worked with in the past) who feels shame. Everyone, I believe has/has had reason for hiding something.

This secret life argument is pissing me off.

She gives as good as she gets, IN MY OPINION.

Her supporters created a ruckus in the courtroom by erupting in laughter.

After calling for a break not five minutes before the regularly scheduled break, she had the audacity to approach Travis' sister Samantha and had the utter and absolute gall to get in Samantha's face to speak with her.

Was inappropriate towards the prosecutor several times (understatement). "Time out", "Are you angry with me"

I don't feel sorry for ALV.

NOT ONE BIT.

How depressed is she going to be when this thing is decided and people move on from her and this case? Get whatever attention you can now cause it has a shelf life

I know that the family wants the DP and JM wants it for them so that's what I formally support. On the other hand...the thought of Miss Thang sitting lost and lonely and forgotten in some gawd-forsaken dump of an Arizona prison for the next 40 or 50 or 60 years has a certain appeal for me. 'Cause I'm like that. Yes, yes I am.

This nonsense about Jodi would have planned a really good lie gives me anxiety because it aggravates it me so much. Pathological liars always believe that their lies are good. She thought she cleaned up everything to link her and that at best she'd have a circumstantial case against her. I just watch those television interviews and it twists my stomach to watch her lie so easily and smile and laugh. How can you ignore that?

almost as good as "if I would have killed Travis I would have used gloves" spoke volumes...

Still wondering how did Wilmott end the re-direct? TIA!

Something along the lines of "since JA lied 2 times regarding her story, did that cause you to consider whether she's lying now?" and ALV dutifully answered "No, it didn't because she'd have to be a good liar, and her lies show she's not a good liar"...or some kind of bs like that....

I looked up on a <site> that shows JA drawings, etc.

She has a painting called Calla Lillies. It is a shabby drawing of 7 lillies.

I wiki'd Calla Lillies:
Zantedeschia aethiopica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The name originates from "Pig's Ear" - does this somehow have a meaning to the expression "In a pig's ear" = That's not true!

Also, they are highly poisonous:
http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/depts/hort/consumer/poison/Zanteae.htm

JA did this drawing years after the murder of Travis and after sending his grandma the 20 lillies/

Finally checking in for the day...had to go grocery shopping! Haven't done it for 6 weeks! LOL!!

So, I take it JW wrapped up...was there anything to write home about?? Anything good happen?

Seven more minutes IF we start on time

I rarely drink but I have a few cans of Labatts Blue on ice while I wait to see the tone of the juror questions. Justice for Travis and Compassion and Comfort for his family.

What's driving us all batty is that juries don't reach a decision based on ALL the facts, just the ones that our judicial system allows. Scares the heck out of me.

Me too. Who cares if the evidence is too prejudicial? The jury is made up of adults who don't need to be handled with kid gloves. I say take the swimmies off and let them go into the deep end. Jodi did what she did and if they're allowed to bring in circumstantial evidence, why not bring in hard facts about what Jodi really did? Who is our justice system supposed to protect?

Still wondering how did Wilmott end the re-direct? TIA!

It pretty much ended with ALV and JW agreeing that if JA was a good liar, she would have thought of a better lie.

:what:

I can't wait to see the DT expressions when we go back live..

I am snuggled in with a baby Weimaraner resting on my feet, and just can't wait for the juror questions!

This is my snuggle buddy:

30bif4z.jpg

Here is a question I would like Mr. Martinez to ask ALV.

"Since you (ALV) stated that the throat slasher (my description, not his) ONLY began lying AFTER the killing, isn't it safe to say then that the tale that she came up with regarding the finger being broken and the pedo accusation would fall into this category?"

Finally checking in for the day...had to go grocery shopping! Haven't done it for 6 weeks! LOL!!

So, I take it JW wrapped up...was there anything to write home about?? Anything good happen?

She tried to tidy up all the misspeaks and mistakes ALV made during JM's cross.

It'll be interesting to see the expression on the faces of ALV, JA, JW & Nurmi after they've had 90 minutes to read through the upcoming questions. ;)

I think the juror's questions should be typed so Defense can't tell which questions were asked by which juror....

BUY “HOURLESS” HERE FOR $2000. FREE SHIPPING.

Email jodiariasart@$$$$$$$ if you would like to make an offer on this art.

:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member