trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #137

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he doesn't do the lip readers or the dt will file for another mistrial motion due to invasion of their private conversations w/the defendant!

That's a good point - I wouldn't want that to happen either. Maybe he decided against it.

Mark on DD, Pimple on the butt...she murdered someone. about jodi twittering. bwahahaha!

It was imitrex she took for her migraine... And she was allowed to carry it into court? odd

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Per Dr. Drew:

The defendant with Bobby Juarez

2mqvwpf.png

k21fev.png

Approx 15-17 years later in court today

esvina.png

:floorlaugh:

Mark Eiglarsh: I make more of what she did to Travis than what she's writing here (ie, tweeting)... she killed someone she murdered someone so this to me is a pimple on the butt of what she's dealing with.

The day she flipped the bird is when the jury was asking Samuels questions. I assumed she was flipping the JURY the bird cuz those questions were bad too.
I remember KCA and Baez doing that during her trial.

I wish HLN would stop giving air time to JA's Twitter. :pullhair:

What is going on! What show is all this on I missed it. Who do I need to see a rerun of tonight.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Jean Casarez was in for NG tonight - Donovan was on the phone, talking about the twitter account and the rude message to NG. Jean asked where they had met, Donovan said she was an old friend of the family and they met when Jodi came to the prison in Az- I thought Jean would ask her more about that meeting but conversation ended there.

I don't think that the juryor actually thought that. I believe that juror was F'ing with ALV as if to say look lady, you were fed cherry picked evidence, but do you know that JA was passing notes and witness tampering while in jail.

I truly think the juror wanted to "tattle" on JA to her champion who is apparently very very gullible or has a pressing and very large financial need in order to take this case.

MOO IMO JAZZHANDS.

Complete bull***** that Donovan is saying about the "Little Man" comment not being directed at Juan. What fools these people are.

OF COURSE IT WAS DIRECTED AT JUAN. So now I ask you, what do we call "big people?" This is soooo junior high....GROW UP!! :furious:

Mark on DD, Pimple on the butt...she murdered someone. about jodi twittering. bwahahaha!

Yes, and in one of them she has braids, pigtails, whatever you want to call them. :)

LOVE Mark Eiglarsh.
On Dr Drew he is saying the whole tweet issue is nothing to him.
That the focus is JA MURDERED TRAVIS.
Then said (paraphrasing these) ... These tweets are like a pimple on the butt of nothing - when you look at what this trial is really about, (that Travis is the VICTIM)

So the braids started way before TA and also the superhero apparel.

:great::great: I just scared my husband! "PIGTAILS!!! With Bobby. PIGTAILS!!!" :floorlaugh:

I laughed a lot at the fact ALV included Lance Armstrong as someone who lied. LA is a narcissist who did so so so so much more than lie.

Seriously. She threw JA's truth telling habits in there with Lance Armstrong and Bill?!? Whose side is she on?

Good evening, Websluthers!! :seeya:

Things I learned from ALV's testimony

1. The husband I have been married too and thought was an amazing man is actually an abusive

2. When my husband, who I recently discovered is abusive, does anything to displease me I am justified to react however I like.

3. If I decide to lie about my husband, no matter how horrific or ridiculous the lie, that is not a reason to question my credibility

4. If I decide to start following hubby around, stalking him, threatening his female coworkers and friends, I am a concerned wife. If he disagrees with my behavior or shows any negative emotions about it what so ever he is once again being abusive

5. There is no need for anyone to speak to anyone but me if they want the details

So basically if you were born male , you are an abuser. If you are a female, feel free to act in whatever crazy manner you would like and ALV will be there to defend you

:clap::clap: I love this post! If I may contribute:

6) If that repulsive abuser forgets to say please the only response is to cut his throat.

7) If you receive a meanie text the only way to protect oneself from such hideous abuse is to drive a thousand miles to the hideous abuser's house, climb in through the doggie door and stab the abuser in the back 27 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV