trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #137

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bwahahaha - Dr Drew said he needed to go to Urban Dictionary to look up the meaning of "tossed salad."

I will never forget the day I had to ask my fellow websleuthers what that term meant. omg!

I looked it up, then forgot what it mean LOL.

Something with the butt???:floorlaugh:

Dr. Drew who hosts Loveline is now acting like he all of a sudden doesn't know what sexual things are. :rolleyes:

she's selling a pic of an "hourglass" for $2500.00

The ONLY possible good would be if for every item sold the money had to be given back to Maricopa County to reimburse the taxpayers for her enormous legal fees.

:banghead:

MOO

I am jumping off your post. IMO, as a professional and DV expert, she needed to do her due diligence before attaching her good name to this case. Others did apparently and chose not to validate JA and her claim of being battered/abused. I think the outrage stems from REAL abuse victims and the long fight that has been fought to have LE, clergy, medical professionals, lawyers etc. take them seriously. Money should not be the motivator here. ITA that slanderous statements should not exist, but maybe people are reacting to what they have seen and heard from this professional. JMHO

Everybody was warned that their reputations would be at risk. A witness dropped out, and Alice stepped in. BOY DID SHE STEP IN IT.

YES! They will be totally angry and yes, she's running the show. UP to and including stroking her attorney's hair today. (Via tweet from the courtroom.)

She stroked JW's hair? OMG!!! The girl is just nutty as a pecan pie

I really enjoyed the ending questions today but right after court I decided to listen to the sex recording again and there is something to what ALV says. I don't know how much this will effect the jury but after listening about 20 times and then having the hubby listen it does sound as if Travis does say (to the best I can tell) "like corking the pot of a little girl."
I looked up corking on the urban dictionary and there are a few references, IDK.
it's cued to right at the point after her awful orgasm at 39:17 and he says she sounds like a twelve year old having her first orgasm and then ?

Again it's hard to hear unless you have good speakers, head phones or ear buds but it is there. I've never done this with a youtube video, hope it works.

Any opinions or thoughts?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nOtxgjYek_I#t=2358s

I remember that now, after re-listening. He does say "corking the pop of a little girl." The first time I heard it, I thought he transposed the "c" and "p" because he was tired and that he meant to say "popping the cork", which I figured was an expression about losing virginity.

I wonder if the jury might submit an additional question like, "Why as an expert witness did you feel it necessary or desirable to have your father and friends in the courtroom during your testimony?"

I cant wait to to hear. More juror questions we will hear tomorrow.

I looked it up, then forgot what it mean LOL.

Something with the butt???:floorlaugh:

Lol, I looked it up too but I don't think I'll ever forget what it meant :what:.

I love that the jury threw body language at ALV - that sent such a message to the defense!

I don't know either but corking on urban dictionary doesn't look good. I heard ALV say he said that but I never caught it til now. I don't think Travis was attracted to children but I don't know what the DT might cook up.

Originally Alyce said that Travis said..."porking a 14 year old"...then she was cut off. She was explaining Travis' behavior before the juror's questions. I think it was Juan was questioning her.

I remember that now, after re-listening. He does say "corking the pop of a little girl." The first time I heard it, I thought he transposed the "c" and "p" because he was tired and that he meant to say "popping the cork", which I figured was an expression about losing virginity.

Ok, what? What is "corking the pop" out of something?

ITA with all the above, great post.

Schuby, did ALV really say the whole thing about TA telling JA to empty her voicemail was an ORDER because he didn't say please?

Per Dr. Drew:

The defendant with Bobby Juarez

2mqvwpf.png

k21fev.png

Approx 15-17 years later in court today

esvina.png

Jeepers I thought JA looked psycho.:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics