trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something new for Rebuttal? Confirmation that ALV hasn't represented any men in criminal cases.

4065_picture_of_a_running_man_with_the_seat_of_his_pants_on_fire.jpg

Notice, she does NOT look at JA now? :floorlaugh:

Juan - you were asked about the defendant and whether she's manipulative...Juan says ALV says wte maybe as a child but that doesn't necc. carry on into adult life.

Juan says, TODAY ALV discussed this 'manipulative as a teenager' thing in response to Jury questions...ALV can't recall, asks Juan to help her out...remind her of the question.

ALV: I'm confused about what you're asking me.

Approach.

oh hear comes.

"I'm not sure of your question Mr. Martinez."

deflect much!! :facepalm:

Wow what a way to end a Friday
The jury will mull this over all weekend. As far as they are concerned
End of story can we deliberate now judge.

Willmott stands up so hopping mad at the jury she forgets her own question.

Juan stands up and defends their questions, showing ALV to be the kind of person to not even realize when she's lying.

Great way to send the jury home to understand that they can distrust, and throw out, the entirety of this witness' testimony :D

Leaving her testimony in flames, the Juanernator strutted away. . .

Terminator2_fire.gif

This is what happens when you sell your "expertise" to the highest bidder.

Is Juan married?? I love that man! such compassion

Dear Diary:

I told JW that ALV was going to seal my coffin, but did she listen to me? No! She should have known I was smarter than her! She better hope I never get out of here! Tears running down my fa--- wait, I know they're here somewhere....

Love,
Jodi

I don't know if this is the riight place to ask this but I am so frustrated about all the text msgs, emails, IM's , etc>>> Does anyone here know if these have been authenticated? I keep remembering mention of JA hacking into cell phone, computer, etc. I just hate it when I hear the DT & TH's placing so much emphasis on these communications. I suspect that sneeky, coniving JA manipulated them.

Any thought from fellow WS'ers??? TIA

So the jury knows they can't believe Jodi. Now they know they can't believe Alyce.

Me thinks Jodi is in biiiiiig trouble.

I love you, Juan Martinez.

So if ALV just got caught lying in court under oath what happens to her now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member