trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How big of a pattern do you need, lady?!??!! For heaven's sake, she's been doing it since age what???

Here's what brings a smile to my face: The jurors, with their questions, are sending a message to Travis' family. "Don't worry. We got this."

Hi fellow WS-ers! :)

I just got home from running errands so catching what I missed on HLN.... can someone pretty please tell me about what time JM started today?

TIA! :)

If I watch the live feed on PC...
then watch also on tv they are much further behind because of their PAUSE &
PLAY modes and commercials and comments and all that good stuff..
on here is commercial free and a lot more up to the minute...:fence:

...actually, i think she's ready to retire... she can get a job as a walmart greeter (no offense to WM greeters intended)
If she wises up, she could write a book : How I was snookered and why I fell for it.

"I look at patterns" = I refuse to acknowledge the contrary evidence placed in front of me.

"I'm not asking about a person, I'm asking about the defendant."

Bwwaahahahahaaaa!! Read between those lines!

context or pattern what may be the word of day - I am mixing myself a nice cocktail - TGIF

Go JUAN!!!!!

I do not look at the truth Mr Martinez, I look at what the DT cherry picked for me and then no matter what I say JA was a victim of DV period....it does not matter what you change Mr Martinez.

JW is asking for sidebars continuously to try and eat away at Juan's time. :furious:

animal_gifs_15.gif

Dear Lord. If I were LaViolette, I'd raise my arms, stand up and say, "Even I ain't buying my sh$t. I'm out. Sorry Jodi. When they read the verdict, try not to think about how you should have gone to yoga class that night."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member