Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CSqzHME.jpg

Best caption for this picture wins free pop rocks and tootsie rolls :)

Oh crap something bad happened.

"Dang that razor blade nick hurt. Wonder if that needle is gonna sting as much?
"

I am recommending a 16 gauge needle personally. Happy to insert it. Oh darn. It blew. I will try again. 29 times

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 46 - Part 1 - YouTube Part 1 is up .. how good is croakerqueen? Getting in a little bit of this morn before they get back. OH my actual god, how full on are the questions, it sounds like the judge and ALV are both about to cry, the judge is asking the feelings rather quietly because they're so damaging to the previous testimony. Amazeballs. This jury was not influenced by ALV's bias at all.

spoiler_alert_300_w2.jpg

You're not even close to the best part.

Perfect setup for JM on cross.

Outta the park, Baby!

5242836786_7f676a3295_z.jpg

what is SO important that they cannot meet after the jury leaves??? hmmmmmmm

She will NOT get death...all it takes is one juror to not agree and lesser degree of sentence.
Just am thinking I doubt it if all would really want her dead? Nope I think not..convicted yes in jail yes death no way...

I pray all the jurors vote to give Jodi the needle..

some people deserve death, some dont, but to me? Jodi deserves it..

eta, but I understand it only takes 1 juror, I get that..

but I hope she is on the jourrney to the gourney..

not being snarky

just saying

You know, poor Alyce is so used to pulling "Domestic Violence" like a gun that she has grown accustomed to leaving all the details about what it really means to others. That's the only way I can explain her constant generalizing. I mean, she utters that phrase so many times, and so inappropriately in response to questions, that you just can't take her seriously at all. I think she's just used to people being afraid to challenge her once she says it -- so the devil with the details.

:cow:

:goodpost:

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 46 - Part 1 - YouTube Part 1 is up .. how good is croakerqueen? Getting in a little bit of this morn before they get back. OH my actual god, how full on are the questions, it sounds like the judge and ALV are both about to cry, the judge is asking the feelings rather quietly because they're so damaging to the previous testimony. Amazeballs. This jury was not influenced by ALV's bias at all.

LOVE the Judge's eyeroll at ALV at about 1:04!!! :lol:

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Juan and Flores are here, as is #JodiArias. Still waiting on the Nurmiester and Willmott and the judge.

JM is the mirror image of our BOSS: HE despises L I A R S!
Even if the truth is "wonky" and borderline, just tell it and STAND BY YOUR ACTIONS/DECISIONS, He's a PRO in helping his staff navigate the deposition/court system but he will NOT tolerate LYING! and.....he absolutely HATES giving pressers (think he's done perhaps 4 in his L O N G career, most recent last December) because what one sees is EXACTLY what one gets..............HONESTY!

I disagree, only because the disdain from the ones that ask questions is deep and I think they will be able to convince the doubters. I am hoping for death (only b/c that is what JA fears and TAs family wants) but LWOP will be fine with me too. I think she would kill again if ever out.

I don't think she will get DP either, she sure deserves it. We don't know how many of the jurors are submitting those questions, it could be one or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ND84