trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Juan and Flores are here, as is #JodiArias. Still waiting on DT and the judge.

I certainly hope not! The death penalty is cruel and should be outlawed. What JA did is horrible, but life in prison is the correct punishment. I'm glad to know there's the option for the lesser sentence.

Not aimed at you at all, but some of the posts here cheering on the death penalty make me absolutely horrified.

I respect your opinion, but in the interest of equal time: the death penalty carried out for the truly guilty is justice for taking the life of another person. This defendant should never, ever, ever, draw breath on this planet again because her victim certainly isn't. Now off my soap box, I go! MOO

she said she would have QUIT if she didn't believe in this case. so how could she have believed in it this much if she never even SPOKE to other women TA dated, or his friends or family? she didn't know one thing about him except what they gave her, but she's SURE of her assessment of him.

wouldn't common sense alone tell her she wasn't getting the WHOLE story, and was only being given what the DT provided her?

I honestly think she made the mistake of assuming this case was like all the others, where there was nothing to hide. She assumed that DT gave her all pertinent facts. I can assure you she never saw all this coming. Who in their right mind would sit in that witness chair for ANY amount of money? Just not worth it.

OK she lied .. I watched Juan's rebuttal on the testifying for 2 men, and now watching her say it. That's deliberately misleading the jury .. she's not just biased then, she's also lying. Unreal. At least the jury has seen through her, and they have in spades. The only thing stopping Jodi from going in crazy in court is her inability to tell when she is toast or to just humans reactions to things properly.

WildAboutTrial: Juan and Flores are here, as is #JodiArias. Still waiting on the Nurmiester and Willmott and the judge.

I certainly hope not! The death penalty is cruel and should be outlawed. What JA did is horrible, but life in prison is the correct punishment. I'm glad to know there's the option for the lesser sentence.

Not aimed at you at all, but some of the posts here cheering on the death penalty make me absolutely horrified.

Take a look at the autopsy pics of Travis. His slaughtered body. That defines cruel. That is horrifying!!

Anyone else leave their chair like this during breaks simply becuase it's Juan's turn and you fear you might miss something?

21kw3u1.gif

MUST KEEP FACING COMPUTER SCREEN, SOMETHING AMAZING MIGHT HAPPEN.

JA deserves nothing less than death. I support the death penalty in cases such as this.

I disagree, only because the disdain from the ones that ask questions is deep and I think they will be able to convince the doubters. I am hoping for death (only b/c that is what JA fears and TAs family wants) but LWOP will be fine with me too. I think she would kill again if ever out.

" A jury will NEVER CONVICT ME"
ah what's that about NEVER saying Never?:jail:

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Juan and Flores are here, as is #JodiArias. Still waiting on the Nurmiester and Willmott and the judge.

JA is now thinking, "I knew I shoulda stuck with the ninja story, so much more believable".

I LOVE how the Judge always makes it sound like the jury isn't ready to come back. Just 10 MINUTES.

I would love Juan after he finished with ALV to just say "Thanks for shopping"

Hoping one of the WS legal team can answer this question for me.

I know if JA gets DP, there's many years of appeals ahead of us. Is it likewise true if she gets LWOP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southshore16