trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She could have been done 2 weeks ago if only she learned how to say "Yes" or "No".

Won't ALV have a BIG SURPRISE re:JA's skill set manipulation as an adult if & when she reads the document about the 2nd degree plea deal.

and.....PS: Alyce, court DOESN'T run on YOUR schedule, get over you #$%^& power trip!4/16 is the report date per JSS!

Who is Ms Wong, the witness who will testify Mon who also has an attorney?

Monday 11 am . . . Miss Wong you are in back courtroom . . will you be here to testify?
I will order you to be here to testify .. I understand you have an Atty he can be here to represent you then

recess until then.

FINALLY -- Judge handing down ORDERS !

AMEN ... AMEN !!!

:great::great:

Who has to testify on Monday and about what? This case is getting crazier by the moment. JA may get that mistrial after all (shame on me - shut my mouth).

MOO

Mel

This has to be about her approaching Sam. KCL posted that she was aware, that a party she wished not to name, was admonished yesterday.

WHAT????

ALV approached Sam???

When? how? what the heck, does this woman have not even the first clue as to how to comport yourself in a court room or trial setting? This is an "expert" ???

Somebody must clue me in to this I had not heard

What an absolutely Juanderful way to start the weekend!! Thank you so much Mr. Juanderful and our Juanderful jury!!!! :blowkiss: Justice for Travis!!

:eek:

From the judge:
"This takes priority so you need to be here either Tuesday or Monday"
Alyce battles on...
"Miss V don't tell me your personal issues."

I think the judge has had enough of AVL whining and complaining. She put herself in a HIGH PRIORITY trial and she is not treating it as such. I'm glad to see the judge finally put her foot down publicly. I wonder how much has gone on behind the scenes that we do not know about besides her complaining about people being mean on the internet.

I think ALV has gone and stepped off in a mother load of poo-poo!

Ms. Laviolette, don't tell me about your personal issues= I don't care just be here. I noticed the judge didn't seem to like her much early on but now I truly think the judge just does not like her. I wonder why? Maybe past experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89