trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms. Wong to testify at 11 on Monday.

ALV will be back. she has something going on MOnday so will be back Tues.

Well said, Alyce! She did not give a real denial of the last question. She said "I would disagree that my evaluation was defective." Of course, you would disagree. Disagreeing is not denial - it is not, "My evaluation is not defective", as statement analysis would tell us.

Good for you, Alyce, have a nice day!

And she admitted in that answer that "my evaluation was defective".

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Grace Wong from In Session is ordered to testify on Monday at 11:00. She didn't look too enthused. #jodiarias

Does being "excused" mean the same as "removed" ?? Is it possible he will be back on Monday ... just not sure ???

The judge did say "excused" because he was ill ... not "removed" ....

I'm not sure which word judge used but I'm pretty sure that I heard her say that juror #11 would be excused/removed for the rest of the duration of the trial.... But I could be wrong on that.

So why is Ms. Wong appearing to testify Monday at 10:00 am and the jury is reporting at 1:30 pm?

Ms. Wong is the HLN producer. Hearing for unresolved mistrial motion. 11:00 Monday

who the heck is Ms. Wong?

The citizens of AZ have texted, IM'ed, made phone calls, smoke signals and drum beats and they want their money back, JSS.

We need KCL IMMEDIATELY!!!

She knows something. Maybe she can't share.

This is really intriguing to me...LOL!!

I have not had time to watch any of it today, but can I take a positive guess that they may finally have enough to impeach ALV?????

I think they not only have enough to impeach her, they have enough to impale her!!!

:great:

I apologize then. I didn't hear that JSS said "As you all know". I just hear the tail end that "is dismissed for the duration of the trial". I didn't even hear what juror no. it was.

So perhaps there isn't anything hinky. I'm just surprised they didn't break for the weekend and hope that he felt better by Monday.

Yeah KCL said he's had a nasty cough. One of the jurors had a doctor's appt. yesterday. Maybe he got some bad news or something.

Does anyone know how many lies must one tell before it can be considered a pattern?

If you are referring to the professional that was just on the stand then if it's a male, one and female 288466300248399323.

Color me crazy - but he would have all weekend to recover from his cold/bronchitis. Why release him with 20 minutes left, and a 2 day weekend to stay in bed. Antibiotics, Nyquil -- he'd but up in no time. If he was still sick on Monday - then release him.

Something else was the reason IMHO.

MOO

Mel

"Ill" doesn't necessarily mean a simple transient flu or virus. There are things like - just making these up, not implying - heart trouble (angina), cancer, and a gamut of things that won't "be better by Monday."

[QUOTE=leebee52;9220732]I'm not being snarky here but....Nurmi seems to be getting taller and taller.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he is loosing weight and just stretching out... :great:
I always say "I'm not over weight.. I'm just under tall " LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute