DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"No".
??????????
Omg

Chirp chirp chirpity chirp! Crickets from Alyce today.

These jurors are freaking geniuses. That is all.

I'm jumping up and down on my bed over these questions. I just bounced my pit bull off the bed.

I bet there will be a lot of statements by ALV today that start with "based on the information I received..."

She keeps saying she can only go by the materials she has. They don't care about your materials. They are asking you to apply reason!

I had a "real" migraine yesterday and tried to listen to HLN in between sleeping and well you know what you do during a migraine. I caught some of the jury questions. What was your favorite? The one where they said the exact time that ALV looked over and shrugged, smiled at JA? They were letting her have it weren't they?

For my migraines I by FEVER FEW FROM THE HEALTH FOOD STORE. IT IS FROM GAIA. LOOK FOR THE GREEN BOX. IT IS SO HELPFUL WITH ALL THE ICKY SYMPTOMS.

Sneaking in late... Hopefully there's room for me! :please:

Jodi's MURDER was not GREATER than a LUNGE!!!! bahahahahahaha

One of the best summer romances I ever had was with a construction worker. Every work day I passed by his site. He was always shirtless and in tight jeans, with long blonde hair under his hard hat. I drove a little Morris Minor woody-wagon in those days so I probably stood out. He would wave, I would wave. By the end of the season, I got brave enough to honk and wave. I named him Thor. I hoped he called me hot-blond-chick-in-interesting-car. :blowkiss:

Then one bright fall morning he was gone. Ah, but memory of it all lingers still. :loveyou:

OMG!!! She just got asked about the throat slashing and is Jodi the greatest perp. of DV in this rel'n, and she said NO!!!!!

Wow! Jury questions are amazing!

Q: "Is not the perpetrator of the greatest domestic violence Jodi?"

ALV (after waffling about a bit) "No."

ALV just lost any credibility she might have had with the jurors.

She has started equivocating, as opposed to the definitive statements that she was making before. She should have thought of that several days on the stand ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove