trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard my favorite juror question ever.

And the most biased answer ever.

Best question yet. Greatest perpetrator of violence is JA!!!

oh boy. that was a great question!
she cant answer. of course.

oh my god. SHE SAID NO

Boom!!!!!!!!!!
boom!!!!!!!!
wow..!!!!!

OMG That last question was AWESOME!!! Good for that juror!!!

"Abuse is NEVER about anger. It is entirely about control". What a great tutorial for ALV! And JA was a complete control freak - starting and ending with the sex. ALV classifies TA's angry rants as 'abuse' - going as far as to say he didn't say 'please' when he told JA to empty her voicemail! Is she crazy? Travis's rants were actually mild, considering what he was dealing with. Jodi is a crazy-maker----all that passive-aggressiveness is h*ll to deal with.

Travis's only problem was his addiction to the sex. Unfortunately, it cost him his life.

***And, btw, good morning, sleuthers!
Addiction or manipulation? I'm not trying to paint victims as perfect angels but choices and decisions made while in, and just coming out of, abuse can't be viewed in the same light as those made by victims months later and those not in abusive relationships.

Their thinking is often distorted and sometimes irrational as part of the abuse itself. IMO, this is particularly true when the abuser is also psychopathic.

TA's siblings bracing for ALV's continued trashing of their butcher-murdered brother:

SibsInlaw_zpsed218e45.jpg

They are so respectful. The men always wear suits, I like that. (I'm old school, think court is a place to dress and act respectfully)

Wow! Good start! Judge not going to let her ramble!

Well, I'm allowed back on the playground. I got justified time out. I broke the rules and paid the price. It was a bummer not being able to post about ALV yesterday. It appears that she's very biased toward Jodi. I especially liked the questions about why she kept looking at Jodi and smiling.

:skip::cheer::hug::hug::hug::hug::skip::skip:

I was getting worried _ so happy your back

ackkkk did you all see the judge?
she better watch her facial expressions, or the defence will jump on that too!

Is not the perpetrator of the GREATEST domestic violence Jodi?

ALV: A weak, feeble "no"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member