trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's the lady next to JA's mom? She looks relative like...

Attachments

• public.jpg
    public.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 42
The killer looks a little unsteady this morning. I think she is bracing herself because she knows the questions will get snarkier as they proceed. :giggle:

MS on the phone texting, tweeting, blogging, or here on WS? :seeya:

Well, I'm allowed back on the playground. I got justified time out. I broke the rules and paid the price. It was a bummer not being able to post about ALV yesterday. It appears that she's very biased toward Jodi. I especially liked the questions about why she kept looking at Jodi and smiling.

Good morning all!

I'm sure this has already been discussed, but just a quick snapshot of the "braids" that was Travis' idea ......

Amazing how Travis had so much influence on the throat slasher 10 years before he even met her.

That's why I think it's a fake...but it may not be. Time will tell if it's taken down.

It could very well be a setup...the defense may want a bunch of nuts to post on "her" twitter and then call yet again for a mistrial due to witness tampering. :moo:

TA's siblings bracing for ALV's continued trashing of their butcher-murdered brother:

SibsInlaw_zpsed218e45.jpg

Jesus only three minutes late for the jury coming in

Holy smokes batman

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

When ALV was answering the question about men in her life, did she mention a husband?

DV expert's response to the question about having men in her life reminded me of that ultra defensive "... some of my best friends are <fill in the group of people you don't like because of some superficial reason>."

I loved some of the juror questions yesterday, and I feel pretty confident that they are on to this witness and don't buy her testimony. I do pause slightly knowing not all of these questions are coming from every member on the jury. makes me wonder what the percentage of jury members are asking questions and if there are any of them who buy Jodi's story

I admit when the Judge started reading the questions my stomach was doing flip flops. Then I remembered she was asking the questions in the order they came in. So as far as I am concerned only the last half of the questions asked were of any importance. And those questions proved to me the jury was not buying her diagnosis of JA being an abused woman. In fact, they questions gave me the impression they were disgusted with her bias and lack of accurate reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member