trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arias doing the blank stare thing again-does she like to pretend she is a lizard?

Jodie not looking happy today maybe she is missing those 5 day weekends shes been tweeting about

OMG! Now Im upset. Our UPS man is such a hottie and a sweetie too. He stands there and chit chats with me. You don't think he is doing that with other women do you?????????:what::please::floorlaugh:

What can Brown do for you?

i have an ipad and an imac. i don't know how to refresh on either one! wish i did.

On the iPad, tap the rotating arrow on the right side of the URL address at the top of the page. (In Safari) Or the rotating arrow to the left of the title in Google.

HLN, replaying Jane Valez' mock interrogation tape, that is soo funny.

JA looks like she didn't sleep well last night.

She musta' seen the handwriting on the wall.

just sayin'
fran

And why couldn't this discussion with the judge have been addressed prior to this??

This court seriously needs to develop better time management.

arias was doing something strange with her pencil at the end of court yesterday... she likely is having the reigns tightened on her pencils.

You never know where she is hiding them :floorlaugh: she loves her a pencil or two :innocent:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

JA looks particularly miserable this morning.

Attachments

• jafriday2.jpg
    jafriday2.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 36
While waiting for sidebar - anyone know how the court reporter is able to hear/transcribe what is being said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3