trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant believe they were early

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

OMG! Now Im upset. Our UPS man is such a hottie and a sweetie too. He stands there and chit chats with me. You don't think he is doing that with other women do you?????????:what::please::floorlaugh:

I don't know, but maybe you should kill him, just to be sure.

I am a survivor of the CA trial, so I am nervous when any pro defense questions are asked. Anyone else?

No. I didn't hear anything pro defense. They want clarification for ALL possibilities. That's their job. I know it's hard, but try not to worry.

JM will take care of any lingering doubts in rebuttal. All of this is smoke and mirrors and nonsense.

Hi All..

What a day yesterday! How about those juror questions eh? I was checkin out some posts on Obs thread then link to link to link I found TA's blogspot..

I just want to say I'm EVEN MORE SICKENED BY JA'S ACTIONS then I ever thought I could be!!

Here's the reason why:
But I was scared of bathing because if I once got the bathroom floor wet and my mother accused of me of urinating on the floor and threw me half way through a wall.

Again JA disgusts me with her perversions to torment because she couldn't have what she wanted! I just hope she gets what she doesn't want!

Sorry all.. I just umm had to get that out as I'm typing this post my eyes fill with tears that there is evil that can play on our deepest fears.. Justice!

http://travisalexander.blogspot.com/

(mods if this was wrong for me to post please don't take away my abilities I just needed to say this I'm sorry)

I had a "real" migraine yesterday and tried to listen to HLN in between sleeping and well you know what you do during a migraine. I caught some of the jury questions. What was your favorite? The one where they said the exact time that ALV looked over and shrugged, smiled at JA? They were letting her have it weren't they?

As an old English major I would like to ask Ms LaViolette what is the difference between the following sentences.

1. Jodi was a liar since she was 14.
2. Jodi was a liar when she was 14.

I am sure I would receive only circumlocution in reply, but gosh that seems so simple.

Looking at "the big picture" of what ALV said about Jodi's lying, it's:
  • She lied as a teenager but that doesn't count since lots of kids do.
  • She never told a lie as an adult until she killed Travis.
  • She lied with versions 1 and 2 of the story, but they don't count because a) it's normal for someone to lie about doing something so abhorrent or b) she was an abused victim of DV.
  • She's never told another lie since she came up with version 3.

Yeah, I'm sure that'll fly with the jury....

There's the answer - the orange thing on the defense table is a pencil sharpener for teeny tiny pencils. :)

I'm reposting this because I feel it's really important. Abuse is NEVER about anger. It is entirely about control. Evidence of anger is not necessarily evidence of abuse.

This is a very outdated DV concept there is an abundant amount of data to refute - and most DV researchers and advocates indeed do.

http://www.law.arizona.edu/clinics/...ls/myths_and_realities_of_domestic_abuse1.pdf

(This is a brilliant piece that dispels quite a few very common myths.)

"Abuse is NEVER about anger. It is entirely about control". What a great tutorial for ALV! And JA was a complete control freak - starting and ending with the sex. ALV classifies TA's angry rants as 'abuse' - going as far as to say he didn't say 'please' when he told JA to empty her voicemail! Is she crazy? Travis's rants were actually mild, considering what he was dealing with. Jodi is a crazy-maker----all that passive-aggressiveness is h*ll to deal with.

Travis's only problem was his addiction to the sex. Unfortunately, it cost him his life.

***And, btw, good morning, sleuthers!

are ya'll watching miss thang ordering maria to sharpen her pencils????

I saw that, it left me :floorlaugh:

Then I thought about how much damage could be done with a small blade from a pencil sharpener...wasn't pretty.

High five to the techies for the F5 hint...wish I'd known that long long ago.

arias was doing something strange with her pencil at the end of court yesterday... she likely is having the reigns tightened on her pencils.

We are live already? Did I miss anything? A little shell-shocked to see live peeps before 9:30 a.m.

Tweet: speaking of, on the Wildabouttrial link it used to take you directly to trial coverage, NOW it takes you to it's twitter.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand