trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm allowed back on the playground. I got justified time out. I broke the rules and paid the price. It was a bummer not being able to post about ALV yesterday. It appears that she's very biased toward Jodi. I especially liked the questions about why she kept looking at Jodi and smiling.

I figured you were in stir. Did you get the Ramen and Newports I sent?

We got sound!!! The Jury is In!!

I think Juan needs to stress to the jurors how close Jodi was to the door and the stairs when she ran down the hall. She wasn't any farther from the door to leave than she was from the closet door. If Travis was crawling on his knees, as the blood spatter suggests, all Jodi had to do was run out of the house, go to a neighbor's house, and call 911. The picture with the hall in the middle, the closet door on the left, and the door to the stairs on the right tells it all. Juan needs to put that picture up and leave it.

Keywords "the way I would define it"

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Manipulative? Boy, do I LOVE these jury questions!

I am a survivor of the CA trial, so I am nervous when any pro defense questions are asked. Anyone else?

I understand your nervousness after the CA debacle, but three things: CA did not testify, there is no dispute as to who did it here, and there is an abundance of evidence that points to premeditation. So, even if the jury happens to buy 100% of ALV's, er, theory of abuse, that doesn't address the premed evidence.

I'm not concerned, given the evidence. But, it only takes one to hang it, and I'm just hoping we don't have a juror that thinks beyond a reasonable doubt means beyond all possible doubt. :please:

questions are still from april 9th cross (re: manipulation) <------ I reviewed testimony this morning :wink:

Poor ALV, she is behaving as though she has been beaten today. I think someone watched the news and surfed the net last night.

ALV begins answer to first Q: 'based on the information I have, I don't see a pattern of manipualtion in the way I define it. Well, that's OK.

LOL....did you see the judge roll her eyes???

Yes!!!!!! Go jury

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

My favorite Juror question yesterday...

How many people did you talk to face to face other than Jodi?
ALV - None

Ready for more Joror questions :great:

Wowzers! A slap and shove vs gunshot and slashed throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand