trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Do you consider a person who says "no jury will ever convict me" to be a person with low self esteem?"

Holy sheet.

do you believe someone who says "NO Jury will ever convict me" to have low self esteem?

BOOM!

I'm fuming with her dragging in history as an example. Let me tell you folks, historians do not assume that all written sources are accurate or reflect "truth." We have to corroborate our evidence carefully and that is an extraordinarily meticulous process. That really frosted my flakes. Once again, speaking about something she is entirely unqualified to comment upon.

I would like proof that she has testified for ANY male in court. I don't believe her at all! She wouldn't stumble like she does, if she had testified for 1 or 2. JMO

You KNOW Juan has ppl on it right now.

This jury knows what is up.

Q: do you believe someone who says 'No Jury will ever convit me' is a person who suffers from low self-esteem.

A: It sounds like a very foolish thing to say, to me.

Do you feel a person that says "NO JURY WILL EVER CONVICT ME" has low self esteem?

LOOOVE IT!!!!

Of course Alyce gives a feeble well that was a foolish statement..YA THINK??

No Jury will ever convict me....coming back to bite JA

Hmm I think JM should use this Stalking in short time.. show timeframe of extremely afraid & his blogs that he had definitely moved on as of 5/16/08

Some of these questions are even better than the ones we've discussed here. The way they ask the questions....oooh mama!

oops, more issues with info given vs total case of info.

How do you know tone, meaning etc if you cannot get both sides of the story.

A: I read so much of what he's written, when you look at History we rely on the written evidence we have....

Given MS. ALV's reliance on history and patterns, one is left to wonder why she could not see the possibility of manipulation by Jodi when she approached the Hughes' about Travis' treatment of her versus Jodi's normal pattern of confronting people directly. Never mind, I know the answer to that one...:banghead:

Bam! No proof of dv, except on paper! :great:

Give the person on trial a funeral, how many would show up ? Hundreds showed up at TA's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3