trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So...very likely victims of a very likely psychopath don't consider her manipulative?

I wouldn't exactly consider that as 'proof'.

she basically says that she may not have been physically abused.....

does that NOT remove any possibility of this being self defense?

Ridiculous...because JA testified that it was the fact that she'd been choked close to death that made her believe her life was in danger that day.

MOO

Q How many men have you testified for in criminal court.

A: I haven't testified much...(bit of blather) so, one or 2

I would like proof that she has testified for ANY male in court. I don't believe her at all! She wouldn't stumble like she does, if she had testified for 1 or 2. JMO

Here she goes again with "written documentation". Yet, this woman does not email, text, etc. and has limited experience with the new language of instant communication. This pizzes me off royally! :banghead:

I love it every time she talks about knowing something only based on what JA said. The jury knows JA is a complete liar.

Q: You say you didn't ask Jodi leading questions, when someone asks a simple question that elicits a yes or no response, would you consider that a leading question.

Can the jury ask the judge if they can deliberate now?

I mean, what if there is nothing the DT could present to sway them? Is that possible?

Nothing, but JW will go over every single one and rephrase it so she can come up with a plausible answer. That's what she does....

does alyce HATE Jodi? is she doing reverse psychology here? because that is the ONLY explanation I can think of for this woman's continued biased and ignorant stance.

IMO, they aren't buying what she's selling. And she is having a hard time believing it or at least that's how I read her.

hahaha where was HER fearful behavior?

and now the spin on it....

I can't do yes or no questions!

How well we know this! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors