trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alv sounds weak today. Her voice is quuvering and not as strong.

After hearing the juror questions being asked, I wonder what questions were not allowed.

I am telling you right now that ALV has hugged or something with Jodi. When that Jury question was asked....Jodi's head whipped up to see what she would answer.

This is not going well for the defense and that makes me LOL

I can't believe what I just heard from ALV, that 29 stab wounds, a gun shot, and a slit throat are not worse than the alleged claims of DV by Travis :what::furious:

Retire Alyce, you are too biased. I hope that isn't against the rules (it's my observation)

she refuses to answer anything directly about Jodi being a liar

I don't know why, but I don't think questions are coming from that many. Could be wrong, but a lot of the wording from multiple questions sounds very similar.

If I were on the jury, I wouldn't have asked a thing after Dr. Horn's testimony. Minute I saw the stab wounds to the back, it would have been over. Close up my notebook and dream of sipping mai tais in Cabo.

Last night I was reading KCL's view from inside the courtroom. There is a man they nicknamed CEO and apparently he had many questions. The women aren't putting in many at allAND no one is looking at ALV. Thank you God!

Wow....even if she knew the abuse and pedo stuff was made up it wouldn't change her mind.

THIS JURY KNOWS THOSE THINGS ARE LIES!

IF ALV would concede just lightly that yes Jodi could be lying about everything that she was duped. This jury might spare her the death penalty. now I think this jury might be ready to see the needle in Jodi's arm

Do you think the jury is turned off by JA's constant "drawing" and not paying attention?

In My Humble Opinion:

This woman should never ever testify in another criminal trial and I hope that she would see that it's beyond her scope of what she thinks she knows.
She may be an advocate for DV, but she is not very good at trial.

she basically says that she may not have been physically abused.....

does that NOT remove any possibility of this being self defense?

How do you know tone, meaning etc if you cannot get both sides of the story.

A: I read so much of what he's written, when you look at History we rely on the written evidence we have....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela