trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALV on Friday

---

Hooray. She just said she didn't see any evidence of physical violence. She admits she cant' diagnose a broken finger.

Attachments

• alvfr.jpg
    alvfr.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 15
Jury is spot on!

Judge is fed up...lol

Jaun doesn't need to ask her anything else. She's DONE.

ALV is never going to give in or change her mind. Or atleast she is never going to admit to it.

Holy moly, without speaking to Jodi, she still would have found the same level of abuse.

Wld you have adjusted your belief in the level of abuse if you had been given (all the info) except your interviews with Jodi.

A: No...launces into explanation

Q: Other than what Jodi told you, what other evidence did you see of physical violence by TA to JA

A: I haven't acually seen any other evidence.

She just can't give it up- no matter WHAT the jury asks her!

Haven't testified for many men.....

I may have touched her arm. Notice the pause before she said that.

This jury has Alyce pegged to a "t".
They would like to deliberate NOW!!!

How does she know if she got EVERYTHING she would not change her opinion? She doesn't know what she didn't get.

ALV's answer to the cut throat question has helped stick the needle in Jodi's arm even more.

I am still stunned as in "did she really say that"?

Unbelievable. Sad that there are people like her in this world that have such distorted views of the world.

Good morning all!

I'm sure this has already been discussed, but just a quick snapshot of the "braids" that was Travis' idea ......

Amazing how Travis had so much influence on the throat slasher 10 years before he even met her.

Bobby has some tight-azz eyebrows. Hollah!

damn. her heals are now firmly planted in a bed of cement. she aint moving. ever.

Over and over and over we are hearing that this jury thinks Jodi is full of bull crap.

I love it.

yay!!! Juan got thru to him that the pedo thing was made up and she was not even at travis' house that day!

Wowowowow! What?!? She wouldn't adjust her level of abuse if she didn't have Jodi's statements? SHE WOULD NOT HAVE HAD ANY EVIDENCE OF PHYSICAL VIOLENCE BY TRAVIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand