trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how the jurors are asking questions in 2 parts, having AVL lock into her BS then having to explain it, priceless!

I bet Juan is going to get her on this

I hope so. She told JW during her neverending opening remarks about her career that she has only been in court once to testify for a man in a criminal proceeding and that she wasn't called.

The defense needs to get ALV OFF the stand...she obviously is not being believed by this jury. I think she is antagonizing the jury by trying to get them to believe something that does not make sense to anyone but the defense team!

Shout out to Matt McCartney!

She acts like JA was beaten to a pulp regularly! How can she really talk like there was this unrefutable verification of high amount of dv? She just floors me!

Because his name is mentioned so much and I think he has so much to offer, I will be really disappointed if Matt is not called.

Can the jury ask the judge if they can deliberate now?

I mean, what if there is nothing the DT could present to sway them? Is that possible?

ALV has been given every opportunity by Juan and now by the jury to salvage her credibility, and she has refused each and every chance.

My sympathy for her is zero. The jury can safely throw out all of her testimony when deliberating.

WOW just WOW they have seen through this 'expert' and pronounced her a whopping big phony!

More insightful questions.

I do not believe she did not touch Jodi. She is so protective and so overwhelmingly biased, I know that she hugged on Jodi as she would a shivering puppy she found on her porch in a rainstorm.

Only Matt M and Darryl B claimed she wasn't manipulative. Stellar witnesses in ALV opinion- evidently!

Mr McCartney (sp) and Mr. Brewer her only resources.....tsssssssssssss

I am back for about an hour, goig to read away and catch up until trial!!!!!

The questioning jurors are getting this.

Maricopa County, AZ and Pinellas County, FL are apparently separated by much more than 1,777 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand