DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
since these questions are in order...

it's becoming obvious that the jury was getting as fed up as we were

focusing more and more on "Hey lady, jodi lies all the time"

I have to praise Judge S for being able to read all these with a straight face. That can't be easy!!

WHY was she UNABLE to interview "folks"????????????.....other than TRAVIS' family of course!

Wow wow I'm like literally jumping for joy for Travis and his family.

I think that JW will go back over all of the questions asked by jurors that seemed to reflect negatively on Jodi. :moo:

But...but...that would be all of them.....:floorlaugh:

A three day weekend AND all these great questions? I better go buy a lottery ticket!

Oh by law she cant interview ta's family but she sure can walk upnto Samantha in court!!!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

wow I can't believe she said Travis injuries were lesser than Jodi's its sad. This is why people view her in a bad light. There is no way you can see those injuries and say something like that.

"By law" she can't APPROACH Travis's family, but she sure did that!

State to state laws must be different? The DT tried to interview us? I wonder if a law was broken???

I've been harsh with the Defense Team (and justifiably so, IMO) but for a little balance I'd just like to say that I think the suit Jenny is wearing today is very pretty.

Juror asked about JA's pedophile lie and blackmail.

Awesome question! Where in the evidence presented to the jury does it talk about JA trying to blackmail TA about the pedo stuff? I can't recall the actual evidence presented. When I heard this question I was thinking a juror was doing some "independent investigating". TIA

back pedaling.

vrrrroooooooom!

Suddenly, Travis is not one dimensional. But she doesn't mention one outstanding trait. Backpedalling.

Keep going ALV... tell the jury again how awesome Travis was and how many people loved him!!!

:(

She's not telling Travis's side of the story. She can't answer the question.

Q: We've heard Jodi's side, can you tell us Travis's.

A: By Law I can't interview Travises family...did watch several hours footage. Also at some of the things he did, that were kind and generous, (etc). She did not feel he was one dimensional, and she see's that with people she works with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member