trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on folks, we've got Jodi's words that prove abuse! What more do you all need?

The jury may actually be doing what JM could not.

Are they 'turning' -- not flipping -- this witness, ever so slightly?

Yesterday on HLN they were saying she vilified Travis way too much to her detriment...she must have watched it as she is backpedaling quite a bit to make him a nice person today. IMO

Stalking IS abusive. In and of itself, pure and unadulterated psychological abuse.

Hate how she keeps saying "we" as if we all fall into her description of things.

Rather than asking any questions to ALV, JM should just give the jury fist bumps.

Right...stand up and say, "your honor, I have no further questions of this witness since the jury was spot on with their questions. Thank you."

This jury has made it clear they do not like the Travis bashing ALV has done.

I wonder how ALV is interpreting the "written" questions of the jurors. Does she get it that they're not buying her analysis of the relationship between Arias and Alexander? I think not.

I even love how the judge asks the questions. Just her tone of voice sounds a tad condescending, like she likes the questions.

I know she isn't doing it intentionally and it's just me reading too much into it but it makes me chuckle.

I wish the camera would go over to TA's family.... instead they keep focusing on JW - she looks like she is chewing a wasp.
Where was this Jury when we needed them for Casey Anthony. They are dissecting this woman's testimony under a miscroscope and finding everything we have worried about.

She has no idea what stalking means....sheeeesh

By Law she can't??? Please our dear lawyers on the board, chime in..
Has this to do with the Victim Protection Rights?????

JW will be up there for a week after this...she may have to just start over from the beginning...thinking she is fixing it.

images

I think I see the DT down there somewhere ^^^^^

...great questions... love to hear her ummm and haw... can't find words, alyce?

ALV: "My continuum is incomplete.."

Riiiight! So is your expert assesment ALV! It is based on a liars words.

The continuum is incomplete and always changing...hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member