trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi is getting a red nose and weepy again, I so hope she knows how badly today is going

she's going for sympathy and/or disruption with the tears imo

Pinching your leg, JA? Crocodile tears not fooling anyone...

I keep waiting for someone to post o "flip book" of Jodi and the faces she makes..we can flip them backwards for fun.

I hate when she cries, it is so fake, and she looks to the jury to see if they are watching her efforts to make tears and look sad , makes me ill

JW wrap this up youre all over the place, you cant rehabilitate her and youre making it much worse for your client getting the DP!

She lost EVERYONE when she said TA was the worst perpetrator! There is NO WAY to un say that!

I think when it's all said and done and the DP is handed out, ALV will look at that answer as one of her biggest mistakes in her life.

Look, jury, I make sad face now. Me so sad.
no-lulz-just-sad-lolcats-VdRthi.jpg

The way JW argues with the judge is so unprofessional. What does she mean she didn't ask this question? She did ask the question and the rambling from the initial question was objected to and sustained. What is wrong with her?

Hit the stun belt, give her something to real to cry about instead of this fake fakey fakeness.

Jennifer finally gets it ... FINALLY. She realizes that by demonizing the victim entirely she is alienating the jury.

JA looks evil even as a child. All her photos even as a toddler are creepy.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Willmott seems thrown off a bit again as she asks to approach. We are treated to a tune by Conway Twitty as we wait. #JodiArias

Retweet
Favorite

1m
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

As I look at the monitor beside me I see #JodiArias looks very sad :( <-- artistic rendering © Wild

Jodi's gonna cry...ALV is saying nice things about Travis...and she loved him so.

Manipulation??

lolololol, Jodi looks like a bad actress trying to prove she can cry on cue in a casting call.

She's digging sooo deeeeep!

Jodi looking at the jury. See my crinkly forehead? See my sad, sad face? Why don't you love me? Why????

LMAO @ the teary face mask JA has put on, she's such a phony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member