trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi looking choked up again.

Translation - jurors body language (90% communication) is showing they are absolutely done with this BS

ALV starts talking about psychological abuse, and poor Jodi starts trying to look like an abuse victim---scrunches her face and tries to squeeze out some crocodile tears...

Abuser groups = Mens groups?? Bad, bad, bad question.

More bias

Uh-Oh, they must be ramping up to something, JA appears to be trying to conjure up some tears.

In my mind...after following EVERYTHING in this trial I see Travis as a guy who was loving that he had a female who would indulge any fantasy that he had!
We ALL have 'silly' or 'sexy' politically innapropriate thoughts!
Most of us have them daily!
How many of us have whispered them in a loving relationship...or even during a heated encounter?

It makes me ill that those 'private' moments of Travis have become part of her defense!

What I learned today: ALV would rather be shot in the head than break a finger.

Always wondered what it was like to take part in the French Revolution. Now I know.

She likes abusers? Who cares if they are men. Point is she relates to abusers!

JA is trying to work up some tears...oh poor jodi!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

These two women aren't even trying to be relevant anymore! :what:

Absolutely....Jodi thought she was the one with control, Alyce created the batterered women's claim from thin air.

This is true, I believe, but I gotta say.....the line of questioning with Wilmott and AL, regarding the threat of JA to reveal that TA was a pedo......JA in truth DID 'hold all the cards' in the relationship because she was privvy to the depth of their sexual activity that Travis was 100% interested in keeping private. This causes me to completely disregard everything AL said that indicated TA had most or all of the power in the relationship, because it simply is not true, the truth is, I believe, the opposite!

I will be announcing to my husband and family that I will no longer be willing to associate with them. With every uttered word, I am either in danger of abusing them, or being abused myself. I shall be retiring to a cave somewhere.

:facepalm:

Oh Lord. Jodi is trying to puddle up and cry for herself again today. It's just not convincing Jodi. Stop it, you are only going to get lines on your forehead and they don't have botox in jail. :)

Jodi's bipolar is really swinging today. She's had the angry face, happy smile at no one face and now the cry face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak