trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi really wants nothing to do with Jodi, he won't even look at her. My guess is he will give the closing argument but I wouldn't be surprised if he lets Jenny do it. He seems to hate his client (and I don't blame him).

ALV says TA was the greater perpetrator before June 4th, and that June 4th was a denfensive episode.

Therefore JA is not the greater perpetrator of DV, because of his power etc.

Yes, We Get it, ALV. Nothing, absoultely nothing, will change your mind.

Sure, AV.

TA was a worse perp than JA. TA, stabbed, shot, throat slit. Being called a '*advertiser censored*' is worse than ahving your head nearly cut off.

She is absolutely ridiculous.

Good question, JW. Now for SURE no juror will believe a word your witness says.

Absurd!

She makes me sick. I guess I will have to mute too, I cannot believe she said that.

I wish they would both STFU, stat!

She lost EVERYONE when she said TA was the worst perpetrator! There is NO WAY to un say that!

So, if there was no physical abuse, just emotional abuse, I guess JA did not need to defend her life. What, was Travis going to insult her to death?

JA: Travis, you are ALL I ever think about. EVERY page in my journal is about you. I love you sooooooooooooo much.
TA: Really? Like, wow. UR not in mine at all.

Gosh, even the anti Juan defense lawyers are saying it was a mistake to push so hard on this pedophile thing. Its a disgusting thing to say about someone without any proof and its just too OTT. How is the jury going to believe he was a pedophile at this point? It just sounds so unbelievable that it makes jodi and anyone that believes it sounds really in-credible.

Exactly, and that over-reaching is what will sink their ship.

Then ... how do you suggest breaking up with a stalker without having that person flip out and murder you?

Wild About Trial Twitter: Jurors are seen paying attention somewhat but none are taking notes.

tumblr_lpzmqsohLJ1qi7mx3.gif

JA is pretending/ trying to cry again. I'll save you from the screenshot. She looks as she always does

JW wants to use up as much time as possible so JM gets very little.

JA is thinking, "Darn, I didn't even need to make up the physical violence. I was justified in murdering even without them because he insulted me a lot."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez