Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dane Cook ‏@DaneCook 17h
When I watch the #JodiArias trial I realize how many of my exs were psychopaths but were too lazy to do anything with it.

OMG, her example of an open question "Do you like your parents?" What???? Uh, yes I do or no, I don't. Not really an open-ended question, Alyce, try "tell me about your parents..." Expert, smekpert! :banghead:

LaViolette was clearly the only so-called expert that would take the job. MOO

:great: At least one of the jurors sees gender bias in ALV!! :great:

Because that's all she has done during this trial...repeat and go over the same.old.stuff over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

you get the point...

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: Thanks, I needed that!!

Of course she has no trouble being retained by a man. Money is money after all! :twocents:

The disdain for ALV in those juror questions is really astounding. Much worse than Samuels. Who would have thought when she first sat down and seemed so palatable that her testimony would so inflame the jury.

She acts like JA was beaten to a pulp regularly! How can she really talk like there was this unrefutable verification of high amount of dv? She just floors me!

I know it. And what floors me is that this woman is a dv expert. I deal with dv cases on a regular basis. NOTHING Travis has said in any text or email would get Jodi a restraining order. Not even if she coupled it with her tales of random, unsubstantiated physical abuse. And Laviolette knows it.

This Defense is really incompetent. The jurors have made it clear that they don't believe JA and the Defense is still pointing out JA's words as EVIDENCE!

:seeya: I agree ... the DT is sunk :boohoo:

Did ALV advise the DT to try and settle this case with that plea bargain that JM refused?

For the record, as someone who has reviewed and researched countless such motions over the last 10+ years, I haven't seen anything yet that would raise a cognizable claim of "ineffective assistance of counsel."

Listening to ALV or JW is bad enough, listening to both at the same time has my head exploding and my hair on fire.:what::banghead:

Does that mean I'm being abused?:floorlaugh:

LOL!!! There just aren't enough icon/emo's!!!
:seeya::moo::truce:

animals4.gif

In absensce of Weebles , JW making me aggitated

Gosh, even the anti Juan defense lawyers are saying it was a mistake to push so hard on this pedophile thing. Its a disgusting thing to say about someone without any proof and its just too OTT. How is the jury going to believe he was a pedophile at this point? It just sounds so unbelievable that it makes jodi and anyone that believes it sounds really in-credible.

It's just a shame they can't be disbarred for it. They take their privileges and use them for obscene purposes, knowing they cannot be held responsible for anything they say.

Being called names is 'just so painful', according to ALV.

Painful is not a word I would use in this trial to describe Arias's 'sufferings'.

Man, I hope that JM gets up and asks ALV is she thinks getting stabbed 29 times, getting a one's throat slashed and shot in the head is "painful". I just got in from errands and I cannot believe that JW is continuing to trash Travis. she is so obviously exaggerating this "abuse" angle. it is sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isla_lei