trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JW asks ALV if she advises people to settle the case, and she says yes. When did JA offer to plead guilty to 2nd degree?

She said self defense and Juan didn't object.... he is going to question her on this nonsense

In all of this family counseling she never had and "angry" teen slap or kick their parents?

Wilmotts pissed at the jury because they didnt buy her bs and now she's going to spend hours trying to rehab the jurors, not good for her to keep ranting on.

Why is Jennifer highlighting "evidence" that only Jodi told ALV??????????????????

It's very very very very clear from the questions that multiple jurors don't believe anything that Jodi has told ALV????????????

WHY keep highlighting it????

i think what ja says is all that willmont has no matter how dumb it sounds. ja lied to the jury so every time jw asks is that what ja says, to me it shows she has nothing else no other vine to swing from. jw should just say no more questions and sit down. :moo: but then again the more jw asks ??? the less ja can claim lack of defense in her appeals :moo:

It sounds to me as though her "opened-ended" questions were pretty close-ended. "Do you" like your parents and other "do you" questions only require a yes or no and are therefore close-ended. She has it backwards. Open-ended questions would be more like "tell me about..."

Did she just say she "looks at all the collateral data she can find that supports the (something like evaluation?) I'm going to make." ?? Did I just hear that?

I wonder if any jurors wish they had a mute button. :waitasec:

I'm thinking the men on the jury are learning a huge huge lesson on why they should keep their mouths shut with GF's and wives from ALV.

Juan is trying to object to stop this insanity but judge is allowing it to go on and on and on and on and on and on,
Jury is gonna hate them. But hey, Juan tried to save you guys some embarrassment.

:banghead:Did she just say she could change her mind? Haven't seen any indication of that.

did she just refer to the brutal killing of TA as the "defensive episode"

REALLY?!

ALV just said it was certainly violent, I mean there's no way to hide it . .

My question to her would be "would you if you could?" because she sounded downright disappointed when she said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez