trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full disclosure: I know little to nothing about Wilmott's previous experience.

But this sometimes seems like she's learning as she goes. I can almost imagine Judge Stephens 'guiding' her along during sidebars.

OT

Does Jodi look really cocky the last few days like she thinks she's got the Jurors fooled and she's walking scott free? I can't believe her arrogance. Frankly I don't even think she's attractive!!! I'm sure the fact she slaughtered Travis has something to do with it, but she's definitely not a 10. Everyone can look good with the right make up, hair color, etc etc.

She used to be very pretty. Now very scary and ugly.

ALV is trying hard to rehab herself with the public/ She is talking about what a nice guy TA was, for the first time.

They probably told Jodi the game is up and she'd better start cranking out some sympathy tears. Don't feel bad Jodi, even the best murderesses have to be reminded to cry. Reminds me of a previous trial.

I'm not a praying kind of person, but praying now for JW and ALV to STFU.

must.move.on

Anyone buying ALV's attempt at trying to say she liked all the men in her groups? :floorlaugh:
See. this burns me up, too, about AL: she's a counselor and says he has not liked a few men but that's why she has a co-facilitator, who may like them.

:what: You are a counselor and you can't put your feelings aside while you do your darn job? Unprofessional to the f'ing max. Please let today be the last I see of her! MOO

LMAO... throwing in that "or men" isn't going to help at this point JW!

It's time to get this woman off the stand!!! You can't fix this!

Ok Alv is winding down
Wilmott is winding down
JA is winding down

Ready for some action.....bring on Juan!!

:great:

sorry if you cant get air because someone is strangling you ...your automatic reflex is to fight for air

That was a bad question to ask..

I think of what she said and say to myself...
Travis didn't hurt the defendant when she brutally murdered him.

Is "too far"" a couple of Band-Aids, ALV - cuz that's all Jodi got when she MURDERED Travis. SHE is the one that went too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member