trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay so he called her names and she stabbed his eyes out...case closed.

I know it's probably not humanly possible but do you think there is a small part of Jodi that knows it is over?

What I learned today: ALV would rather be shot in the head than break a finger.

What I learned today:

Using phrases like 'very painful' and 'assassination of the soul'to describe the feelings of a defendant who called nasty names, is not a wise move in a case when the defendant is on trial for the slaughter of the ex-boyfriend who said those nasty things.

ALV stated that there are books being written right now about how verbal abuse and character assassination can be just as threatening and intimidating to a "victim" as physical assault.

Anybody want to guess what the subject of her next book is going to be? How convenient. She spins and spins this junk psychology of hers to fit the JA is innocent and victimized rally cry of the DT and now will probably write a book to justify her steadfast refusal to even consider the possibility that she has been used, duped and damaged by her association with this travesty.

Someone please wake me when JW is through going over the same things again and again and again and....

animals4.gif

In absensce of Weebles , JW making me aggitated

Me too! I had to switch to decaf coffee because Wilmott had too much caffeine today. I'm a nervous wreck! :pullhair:

Well, if she wanted to get off the stand today, ALV should have told JW to review her yellow legal pad last night. She'll still be in AZ on Monday. Juan won't be done. Neither will the jurors. :twocents:

Oh JW think of some new questions already. We've heard these over and over and over...:banghead:

the throat slashers current hippo campus status:

Equal power? That is, until a knife and a gun was brought into the equasion.

They were NOT together for two years!!!!!!!!! Try less than 5 months!!!!!

I guess AL didn't beg the judge to be let out this afternoon...looks like Juan might not get her until Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member