trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone noticed how fast Jen is trying to get through this. I wonder if ALV needs to be done today (if possible) and we'll see Juan question her also.

This of course just my wishful thinking, I know they'd never leave the jury hanging on Juans words....but hey, a woman can dream.:please:

One thing which has irritated me every time it is mentioned is the way the Defense tries to twist the "12 year old girl" reference away from Jodi's sexy voice during intimate moments with Travis into the idea that he is actually referring to a 12 year old girl. ARRRGH!! :banghead:

When he says that she sounds like a 12 year old girl having an orgasm, he could say that she sounds like Minni Mouse having an orgasm and then the Defense would suggest that he is also into bestiality because he wants to have sex with a mouse!

If he said to Jodi during sex: "Oh baby I think about doing it with you twice a day", they would twist it into him wanting to have sex with an infant!

If he saw her dressed in a sexy French Maid costume and he said "Oh Momma that makes me so horny!", they would suggest that he is interested in incest with his mother!

It is so obvious to reasonable people (and I am trusting that the jury is included in this group), and is so offensive that it is even suggested as a scenario in which to assess Travis as deviant. :banghead:

I would love to see the juror questions that didn't make the final cut. If these are the allowed ones, imagine what the disallowed ones might be.

...and the DT saw those rejected questions. No wonder she's losing it!

This is an absolute carpet bombing of the Defense Team.

SHOCK AND AWE

Alyce is stammering and stuttering through her answers and has to admit that she relied mainly on the words of a proven LIAR to form her "expert" testiphony. Did I mention how much I love this jury? :D

Wilmott just got her Men in Black memory erasing pen.

I even love how the judge asks the questions. Just her tone of voice sounds a tad condescending, like she likes the questions.

I know she isn't doing it intentionally and it's just me reading too much into it but it makes me chuckle.

ALV: "My continuum is incomplete.."

Riiiight! So is your expert assesment ALV! It is based on a liars words.

She ruined herself ALL BY HERSELF

The jury has been reading our WS minds.

Agreed, and that is putting it very politely. ;)

They are mad as hell, methinks. They are SO sarcastic, imo. After viewing the photos of the overkill, they are PO'd at ALV AND the DT, imo. Nobody wants to see a man with 27 stab wounds, mostly to his back, and a bullet in his head be defamed in such a horrible manner without any proof whatsoever of what they are claiming. They are making their point the only way they can right now. Good for them!!! I am sure they need this outlet and glad they have it.

"I don't have a great retirement at 34 years..." I wish that hadn't of been sustained. I think she was about to admit to secondary gain, lol.

Oh, if only Gordon Ramsay could handle the questioning at this point... our frustration would be alleviated instantly....

Alyce, what research are you basing your opinion on, regarding how long a person stays angry relating to abusiveness? Life must be a breeze when you can just state your opinions as fact and leave it at that.

Guess I don't need to see the You Tube!!!

Aww man, I missed the meltdown. Who had it?

Wilmott. She started to ask ALV a question- stopped and looked blank, said
the question I asked you - looked blank, laughed out loud, looked stunned, asked for a break. Granted. Judge looked puzzled...

:seeya: Wow ... some good questions this morning :great:

I really liked this one :

Do you consider someone that says "no jury will ever convict me" to be a person with low self esteem?

I think Jodi's "no jury will ever convict me" is going to come back and bite her but !

:great:

and then JW was all

panic.gif

LOL! That's perfect!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

am I abusive for being happy JW must be really embarrassed?

Did Wilmott just start crying or what happened?

Wait what???? What the hell did I miss??? I'm walking around the house with just the sound on. I need to focus!!! Especially since I get a treat and have it streaming live on my 42' tv!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett