trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
according to jodi...

wilmott would do best not to ask these things... based on jury questions they don't believe anything jodi said.

(re: DeAnna)

Why is Wilmott wasting time rehashing the jury's questions? They get it, she cannot change their minds at this point.

Because that's all she has done during this trial...repeat and go over the same.old.stuff over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

you get the point...

Why is Jennifer highlighting "evidence" that only Jodi told ALV??????????????????

It's very very very very clear from the questions that multiple jurors don't believe anything that Jodi has told ALV????????????

WHY keep highlighting it????

JW must be going for a hung jury. All she could count on now is just one juror. Don't believe that would happen and yet she and ALV continue to keep this insanity going. They both need counseling. Seriously.

ITA. That's all they have. This has gone from TA is the abusive pedophile to convincing the jurors that JA isn't the stalker/abuser/murderer.

Only a hung jury. That's it.

JW can never just accept "sustained" it's always "Judge can we approach"

she has the foundation per JW....whatever JW says then the Judge says overruled?

What on earth could possibly compel Wilmott to ask Laviolette any questions that rely solely on things Jodi has told her?

She evidently did not understand the theme of the jurors' questions. They're not buying what Jodi is selling.

I finally realised that Wilmott uses approach as a crutch, especially because she can't let anything go.

Gosh, even the anti Juan defense lawyers are saying it was a mistake to push so hard on this pedophile thing. Its a disgusting thing to say about someone without any proof and its just too OTT. How is the jury going to believe he was a pedophile at this point? It just sounds so unbelievable that it makes jodi and anyone that believes it sounds really in-credible.

Status of JA's defense at this point:

in_flames.jpg

Wow, IMO JW seems downright angry and snarky with her questions to ALV. If I were a juror I would not take that well at all.
I LOVE the juror questions!

Why is Jennifer highlighting "evidence" that only Jodi told ALV??????????????????

It's very very very very clear from the questions that multiple jurors don't believe anything that Jodi has told ALV????????????

WHY keep highlighting it????

I've decided JW is on this ride and she's staying on it, jury be damned.

This Defense is really incompetent. The jurors have made it clear that they don't believe JA and the Defense is still pointing out JA's words as EVIDENCE!

Any information that ALV has that came ONLY from JA is not going to be believed by this jury, IMO. Their questions insinuated as much.

Wow, IMO JW seems downright angry and snarky with her questions to ALV. If I were a juror I would not take that well at all.
I LOVE the juror questions!

how could he write about them... it was right before he was MURDERED! :burn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members