trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tweets regarding Juan's height and flipping Nancy the bird were removed, probably by Wilmott or Nurmi.

It is still active, no tweets deleted that I can tell.

I know of 2 Tweets that got deleted.

The 1st was the one where Jodi tweeted that Juan was horizontally challenged, meaning he is short. She didn't use Juan's name but it was implied.

The 2nd one was where Jodi said the finger she shot in court was for Nancy Grace.

Both of those Tweets got deleted after Donovan went on Nancy's show admitting that Jodi was telling her what to Tweet via jail phone calls.

a5d3d930837001302791001dd8b71c47

:floorlaugh:​

He specifically qualified that these were basal tears.

Basal tears are continually present in healthy eyes. Their primary purpose appears to be to maintain a moist film coat over the outer surface of the cornea.

These tears were specifically described as "basal" so as not to confuse them with emotional tears.

OK-Should I delete my post as not to confuse.I certainly don't want to start rumors.

Did anyone on here watch Twin Peaks? Remember the scene where the detective (played by Kyle MacLaughlin) paused the home video of Laura Palmer, and in the close-up image you could see the reflection of a motorcycle in her eye? Life imitating art.

Found the screenshot:

Attachments

• imagesCA3VGCCG.jpg
    imagesCA3VGCCG.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 81
Today's proceedings for those who missed it:

[video=youtube;J-_cfpaDs7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-_cfpaDs7w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-_cfpaDs7w[/video]

OK, a man sees an outline of a person in TA's left eye. This outline shows the hands in the same position that JA said her hands were in when she took the picture. Basically, the defense wants to introduce this as evidence to prove that JA at least told ONE truth. JSS will rule on this motion this afternoon.

Mistrial denied as per JM misconduct regarding Autographs and pictures.

Mistrial denied as per JM misconduct of intimidating witnesses.

ALV hearing will take place this afternoon. (Nothing specific was said but it does not sound good for ALV)

Other than when JM spoke, the whole morning was a joke.

------------------
They have got to get serious! They want people to believe she's truthful by a picture of someones eye? Talk about grasping for straws.
:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member