trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grab those screen shots of the twitter account now...cause I can't see it being active much longer. :yes:
It was reportedly taken down already, but they aired it on the Nancy Grace show, so HLN has screen shots of it. Jean Casares interviewed Donovan about it.

IF the photos get in...how powerful is that going to be for the State?

Travis crying 1 min prior to being stabbed.

OMG what does that all mean? That's the pic of the close up right? Was he stabbed at that point..Did this guy say he was crying?

My shower door has ripples in the glass so it always looks like someone had just stepped out of it.

A lot of shower stalls have the clear glass, like a regular window, can see right thru it, I don't know what kind was in TA's shower, anyone?

Donovan is going to regret ever becoming involved with Jodi as many other people before her. Sociopaths ruin lives.

Ummm you need to Google Donovan. I don't think JA is going to ruin her life.

OMG what does that all mean? That's the pic of the close up right? Was he stabbed at that point..Did this guy say he was crying?

Yes, he mentioned the tears in his eye.:(

Why the defense wants this in I have no clue.

imo

When he said that I just burst out in tears too!

imo

he said that? i find that pretty damning to the defense case, myself. all i see is he's wet. i don't think anyone can say for sure that he's crying. that's just his opinion.

it may not be real smart to put that particular picture up there in front of the jury, either, since they know what's getting ready to happen right after it was taken. i think that's really dumb.

Did anyone on here watch Twin Peaks? Remember the scene where the detective (played by Kyle MacLaughlin) paused the home video of Laura Palmer, and in the close-up image you could see the reflection of a motorcycle in her eye? Life imitating art.

I think in pictures sometimes and today's hearing inspired this pic with a ribbon tribute the observer's thread followers will recognize from this weekend!

:seeya: Hi everyone, my eyes are still a mess so I can't keep up over here but I know you are all doing great things!!!!!!!!!!

CLASSIC! I may get a chance to display this to someone in particular..I will grab the chance if I do.

Anyone have links to JA's twitter and facebook accounts?

https://twitter.com/jodiannarias

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=816339455

The woman behind Arias' Twitter account speaks
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/11/friend-who-runs-jodi-arias-twitter-account-speaks

Transcript from above with Jean C and Donavan on Nancy Grace
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1304/11/ng.01.html

Will 'jail tweets' adversely affect Jodi?
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/11/will-jai-tweets-adversely-affect-jodi?clusterId=1515#videoplayer

I also took screen shots of the twitter account before some of the tweets went *poof* and disappeared.
Not posting b/c I'm not sure if we are allowed to post a photo of them or not.
First time I have watched a trial where the defendant is stupid enough to tweet during the trial. lol

ETA: The HLN video of Jean and Donavan didn't include this portion where a caller asked Donavan how long and where did she meet the defendant.

Joining us, everybody, tonight is Donavan Bering, she is a close family friend of the Arias family. Very close with Jodi Arias because she facilitates the tweets for Jodi Arias out of that courthouse. And we are taking your calls.

To Pam in Florida -- hi, Pam.

PAM, CALLER FROM FLORIDA: Hey.

CASAREZ: Thank you for calling, Pam.

PAM: How long has Miss Donavan known Jodi and where did they meet?

CASAREZ: OK, good question. Donavan, how long have you known Jodi and where did you meet?

BERING: I`ve known Jodi for -- I want to say almost six years, I believe. I think it was 2007. And I met her when she was - when she first came to Arizona. And she was forgot -- brought here to -- the jail.

The defendant wasn't arrested until July 2008, in Yreka. She was extradited a few months later to AZ.

No that she wasn't holding a knife....go figure that one!

This is a joke. We know she was taking photos before she killed him, because OMG this is a photo, that is a photo, obviously at some stage she dropped the camera in FAVOUR of the knife, maybe it was shoved down the back of her pants, and WHO CARES.

I do understand their joy at discovering Jodi told one truth and that is how she holds a camera, there must have been great rejoicing in the office of Nurmi that day, bottles of champagne corked with appropriate merriment.

She's told a TRUTH.

:great:

Oh no! I missed that! When did he say that? I always thought Travis was afraid and tearful in that last photo- has that been confirmed for sure now?
IIRC he said "basal tears"....which is different from actual tears......basal tears keep your eyes lubricated all the time....just my take on it...then again, how could a pic tell which kind of tears they are??

Nobody's really sure what the plan is, but Nurmi did say that is showed "she was not carrying a knife." Not sure how, though. It's a mystery, but it won't do much to help them even if they can drag it in, just annoy the jurors, I'm thinking. :seeya:

It could show JA clear as day, holding nothing but a camera.

But then there's that minute and 10 seconds before the next pic, the one where he's sitting in the shower.

Seems to me that she had ample time to go get a weapon.

Soooooooo, BFD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member