trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, seriously, in between the top flash and the bottom flash in this photo, can't anyone else see the torso of someone in a light top, dark braids, and dark pants with a light stripe down the side?

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/dr/hln/www/release/sites/default/files/static/images/travis-eye2.jpg

could you explain to me why nurmi thinks this is helpful to his case? it's voodoo. i see nothing. i can't see arms, legs, head, nothing. why does he even want to use it????

is it to do what's happening here? get the jury arguing about what they see or don't see? "oh, it's a KNIFE!' 'NO, NO KNIFE!!' 'THERE'S THE GUN!'

stupid.

Loose lips, sink ships.

Let her tweet. I love the fact that Juan preempted another mistrial motion by NOT investigating the tweets. LOL. He's so far ahead of the defense. I admire this man so much.

Justice For Travis!

I missed all today, could someone explain? TIA.

Wow...just caught up on the HLN live blog. WTF was that expert talking about with Travis's eye? I thought I saw the image of Jodi (really clearly, too!), until he outlined it and it was nothing REMOTELY like the place/size that I saw it lol.

Wouldn't you say that's why the judge will refuse to allow this testimony?

Nurmi said something about how the picture proves she wasn't holding a weapon, but I can barely see a figure, let alone have -any- view about what the figure is holding. Not even a camera, which is the only thing it's safe to assume the figure is holding.

I think the white blob above the center flash, looks like a bunny's profile. That's all I get out of it. Once it was outlined in court, I could see 2 legs, coming from the flash LOL

I wouldn't do well with the old inkblot tests, I guess.
I see a bunny too. This was a complete waste of time on the defense's part!

OK I just got up so am reading back .. and a little bit STUNNED!!!! So if they're trying to get this two people in eye BS in, are they saying the second person is MM?? If so sounds to me like JM has MM on side, and he's coming in as a rebuttal witness, so Nurmi's trying to get this BS in because he's going to try and throw MM well and truly under the Jodi bus. AM I RIGHT? If so, this is a good day for the prosecution.

BTW how on earth can some dude who's not even an expert anything be used to testify like this in court .. oh and I have been laughing at the absurdity of the whole thing, it's so desperate.

Nobody's really sure what the plan is, but Nurmi did say that is showed "she was not carrying a knife." Not sure how, though. It's a mystery, but it won't do much to help them even if they can drag it in, just annoy the jurors, I'm thinking. :seeya:

I wanna just say ... well .. if I may. I WANNA WIPE THAT GUY'S SMIRK OFF HIS FACE. He is just an embarrassing as KN and JW and JA and anybody else involved with this DT. What's his name? Neumister?? What a geek/joke~!!

Anyone know somebody in the BOSTON Marathon?
Bombs went off anf injured people including people watching!

KCL and all observer's who will be there today, please take in your heart from us the deepest and truly genuine condolences to the Alexander family for what they had to endure this morning. Although Daily they are with is us and much energy is sent (as I am not religious, as well as prayers from those who are) this was a very special day for this sort of support as they were required to be seated so closely to the murderer of their beloved Travis seemingly on an island of their of own. Although JM and EF were there for them, I can not even imagine this for one second. I feel JS has everyone in her best interest however this was extremely insensitive. Our love goes out and Justice will be served.

I think in pictures sometimes and today's hearing inspired this pic with a ribbon tribute the observer's thread followers will recognize from this weekend!

:seeya: Hi everyone, my eyes are still a mess so I can't keep up over here but I know you are all doing great things!!!!!!!!!!

There was no narration for several minutes.....initial views from helicopter....Thought of Reno Air Race crash when such grave injuries were apparent. Cameras pulled wayyyyyy back revealing BM grandstands.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/15/us/boston-marathon-explosions/

Domestic terrorism or worse? This is just awful. :(

Back on to topic though, wonder if ALV will be a no-show this afternoon? I really hope she is done testifying. Can't take much more of her. :furious:

Donovan has removed the JM remarks on twitter. I hope their office got screen shots before the removal. The NG finger comment has been removed too.

Donovan Bering who was posting on twitter for her has been on tv saying she was doing this. She can't delete that. They're both not as clever as they think they are. I'm sure plenty of people got screen shots before they were removed

What I did notice from the enhanced photo was it appeared that if the shower door was the see through glass type, then it was closed because it looked there were water drops everywhere. Did anyone else notice that or get something different from it? If the door was shut, it goes against JA saying the door was open...

What glasses.jpg

"We don't need no stinkin' glasses".

LoL, why doesn't she just take them off already. The jury isn't in the courtroom today anyway. (Wish I knew how to attach a bigger pic, but I can't figure it out. :blushing:)

:dunno: I see a duck. :giggle:

The defense would like us to believe that it proves she didn't have a knife. :rolleyes:

This whole eye thing reminds me of when I was younger and would look at the clouds and see one thing and my friend would see another.

OT.....Devastated by the event in Boston. There is a 71 yr. old lady from here, Redding, running in it.

:dunno: I see a duck. :giggle:

The defense would like us to believe that it proves she didn't have a knife. :rolleyes:

I see E.T.'s head and neck holding a bright light in front of him. I don't see legs or arms.

All pending motions for mistrial denied.
DT has new witness who enlarged photo of TA so that his cornea takes up entire screen. He sees a reflection of......JA taking a picture of TA in reflection. JM sees a dog. Expert can't really show clear example of his findings unless jury takes a field trip to his lab. Judge to rule on this witness during lunch.

JM requested court shut down JA's Twitter account while Nurmi and JW play dumb to it's existence. Oh and ALV is testifying under seal starting at 01:15.

No. Not a new witness. The same defense witness that testified previously regarding the audio of the sex tape. He was called to the stand after Donnie. He is the LAST defense witness. The one referred to on the official facebook page, "Jodi Arias vs the State". If the judges rules that he is not allowed to testify before the jury, it's rebuttal time!

My thoughts are with the victims in Boston. May they have a swift recovery. I understand a couple have lost their legs. :( There is some pretty disturbing pictures on Twitter...so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper