trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The DT looks extremely foolish after this morning's absurdities. Seeing things in photographs, personally attacking the prosecutor and wasting so much trial time!!

I'm curious what the "issue" with ALV was. It had something to do with a meeting in chambers and Juan going at her about a topic that Juan was justified in aggressively pursuing. Maybe getting her to admit to the "extremely frightened" line in Travis' IM?

cnn news saying some people lost limbs, omg..yes boston marathon jmo

There was no narration for several minutes.....initial views from helicopter....Thought of Reno Air Race crash when such grave injuries were apparent. Cameras pulled wayyyyyy back revealing BM grandstands.

OT but there has been some type of explosions at the Boston marathon. Several reported dead and injured.

The DT looks extremely foolish after this morning's absurdities. Seeing things in photographs, personally attacking the prosecutor and wasting so much trial time!!

I'm curious what the "issue" with ALV was. It had something to do with a meeting in chambers and Juan going at her about a topic that Juan was justified in aggressively pursuing. Maybe getting her to admit to the "extremely frightened" line in Travis' IM?

I thought hearing is about ALV approaching Samantha in open court

Do you know if they checked the side of JW's chair? Jodi hide a pencil and was poking the side of it Friday during a sidebar. Then poof it was gone and she reached for another on on the table when she turned back.

She had one stuck in her shoe today while they were looking at the stick man on the screen.

Wow...just caught up on the HLN live blog. WTF was that expert talking about with Travis's eye? I thought I saw the image of Jodi (really clearly, too!), until he outlined it and it was nothing REMOTELY like the place/size that I saw it lol.

He saw JA too. She's crouched like she testified she was, holding a camera, he didn't see her holding a gun or knife. So basically it's proof that she stood where she said she did. LOL!! JW sees a german shepard in the outline. The expert wants the jury to come to his lab to see this better. :floorlaugh:

I concur, to let her continue tweeting. However one tweet that I think it is extremely valuable in the future is the one where she references her artwork. She is claiming it as her own which means it's an asset and any money That she gets from selling that asset should go to either paying legal fees or maybe Travis's family will file a civil suit and the money will go to them. Somebody definitely needs to keep those tweets I can't do it on my phone. Can someone screen capture? The ones on JM and NG were deleted over the weekend.

Everything that appears on the internet, whether deleted or not, is still there in some form (same as the camera or computer files in this case, as in the CA case).

Locating deleted websites

LOL!

Denied!

Shut her twitter down too. Bahahahahahaha!

I'll guess the defendant's stun belt feels a little tighter today. I would also guess that KN's tie just tightened up too. JSS has impressed me today, and I haven't been able to say that much in the past. I just wish we all knew what ALV is coming back for. :banghead:

Wow...just caught up on the HLN live blog. WTF was that expert talking about with Travis's eye? I thought I saw the image of Jodi (really clearly, too!), until he outlined it and it was nothing REMOTELY like the place/size that I saw it lol.

Did anyone manage to grab a screenshot???

Can anyone tell me how to find Jodi's Twitter account? I saw it the other day, and then again after Donovan went on Nancy Grace talking about it.... Now I can find it.

Have googled "jodiannarias twitter" with no results. :what: Maybe Donovan deleted it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper