trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yowza! Good post. Forgot about the washing machine in my :panic:. That's the end of any subjective evaluation of image analysis, in my opinion-- can't tell where they may have come from with certainty -- the original image or later recovered image (affected by damage and recovery process.)

:cow:

How can a person talk about the images recovered on a piece of destroyed evidence (evidence destroyed by admitted murderer Arias) by police in their murder investigation of Travis Alexander as though the source of the images is from a working imaging device?

This person is talking about getting images off from surveillance cameras and enhancing those images so that people / license plates can be seen. However, the surveillance cameras (the original source of the images) was not destroyed.

Arias destroyed the camera and the images on the camera before fleeing the crime scene - these images were recovered from destroyed evidence.

This person has not stated that he - or anyone - can look at images that have been recovered by destroyed evidence.

We are lucky that the police were able to recover the images from the destroyed camera - they clearly show Arias standing over Travis Alexander's bloody body - they clearly show at least two times where Travis Alexander is not a threat to Arias.

If this guy wants to state that he can see reflections in Travis Alexander's eyes - that could be explained as matrixing.

I am confused as to what the defense is trying to accomplish with this witness.

This picture of Travis Alexander was not taken with any the professional integrity that this person is describing. This picture of Travis Alexander was taken by Arias before Arias murdered Travis Alexander - then Arias put the camera along with the card into Travis Alexander's washing machine (probably poured bleach on the camera) with the intention to get rid of evidence.

This is not a photo that ever had any integrity - Arias gave it her best try to destroy this picture, the camera, and all of the pictures on the camera. Travis Alexander's murder investigation caused police investigators to work very hard to retrieve images on the camera admitted murderer Arias tried to destroy.

I could see a person explaining "bits" and various elements of images that were never retrieved by the police during a murder investigation from evidence that was destroyed by the defendant.

The steps that the police had to take to retrieve images from evidence destroyed by the defendant - would seem to make everything that this potential defense witness say extremely irrelevant. If Arias wanted to use these images in her defense - Arias should not have destroyed these evidence. If Arias murdered Travis Alexander in self defense - Arias would not have worked to destroy evidence.

IMO - Arias steps to destroy the camera and the images on the camera partly show that Arias is guilty of premeditated murder. Also, Arias' actions in destroying the camera and the images on the camera make it impossible for anyone to speak about these images as if they are images that were found on a camera that was intact (never destroyed).

Juan makes such good sense. He is really tightening the leash on the dog,... I mean Jodi.

I'm tellin ya....
this is as useless as the CMA smell can refused to be presented as per no proof of reilability..to case? Right?

They could not use the smelly can in CMA trial so why use this wild stuff in this one?

ITA w/ JM's example that it could be a dog! I mean seriously!!! This is a joke! :lol:

If I were on this jury I would surmise it is a small field of pretty colored flowers!!! :floorlaugh:

I have no words. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Let's take a lap trip and a shelf trip. This is the only guy who sees this, and only with his own equipment. Isn't coming in...

This guy testified previously in this case about enhancing audio? What audio? TIA!

Yes, he was called to the stand after Donnie. He compared examined the audio of the sex tape. He's the last defense witness apparently.

I don't understand why the defense wants this in, how will this help JA

Im sitting here wondering the same thing.

How would the jury feel if they had to sit there and watch the eye of a man they know was brutally murdered. That is as haunting as this entire photo of Travis, imo.

IMO

I can see Mike Gallanos in the reflection telling me that I'm not going to miss a thing and that he hit the pause button.

She should let it in with the guys lines and without his interpretation of what the lines represent

Nurmi is trying to be dramatic like Mark Geragos. Doesn't work Nurmi. You're no Geragos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member