trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasting time adds pennies to the defense' kettle per JM, lol.

I see some one pulling a knife from the waistband of their pants. Picture taking with left hand.
I'm sorry I just don't see that. I only said I saw his right hand/arm because of the sketch done. Without that sketch I see nothing identifiable.

Woo! Juan's comment about it only being of benefit to defense counsel because they make a couple more bucks sure pizzed JW off.

I never once entertained the idea that Jodi took that picture while holding a gun or a knife. Grasping at straws.

lmao as ashton kusher would say.........buuuuuuuuuuuuurn. lol
"add a few more pennies"

wow this is a elementary school fight now. lol

Nurmis pissed at the judge he threw his pen on the table.did y'all see him do that?

Dun Dun Duuuuun. Sit down and be quiet, Nurmi.
NO EVIDENCE.

LOL, Nurmi didn't like that little dig about pennys in their coffers! :floorlaugh:

Nurmi started the argument, completely trashing JM's conduct during this trial from questioning and after hours as well.

:what:
fran

I see some one pulling a knife from the waistband of their pants. Picture taking with left hand.

Quoting myself, but I wanted to point out that it looks like the right hand is going back behind her to pull a knife out of her waistband, and the left hand is taking the picture. And that......Nurmi...... is what I see! Travis isn't threatening her at all, so bring that into evidence, and let the jurors decide it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member