trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to have an FAQ section where things can be posted such as:

Yes, ALV does have a current license, this has been checked and rechecked.
Yes, JA's Twitter account is being operated by DB, this has been checked and rechecked.

Etc.

:moo:

And that Napoleon is with Travis's friend Deanna and that he was not running around the crime scene because he was kept downstairs by a gate

Good Monday to You all !!
Tho I am mostly a watcher, just wanted to say, I love being here with you all and getting insights from everyone.

Now, I'm off to put the Pot Roast on and waiting for court to start.. Really interested in seeing what is going to go on this morning with motions..Do you think we will get to see this?

Justice For Travis!!

My DH is on a business trip all week. I spent the weekend cleaning the house & cooking ahead of time. He will have no idea how much time I can spend watching this trial & sleuthing about the web.

BWAHAHAHAHA

TRAVIS ~ JUSTICE IS COMING SOON!!!

I thought it meant Dear Hottie? :D

That would be Juan :great:

And good morning/afternoon! Taking care of hubby today, he's down with the stomach flu. Is it wrong that I plan to have computers showing the trial in two rooms?

I'm so bad :facepalm:

My DH is on a business trip all week. I spent the weekend cleaning the house & cooking ahead of time. He will have no idea how much time I can spend watching this trial & sleuthing about the web.

BWAHAHAHAHA

TRAVIS ~ JUSTICE IS COMING SOON!!!

Sounds good!

Well..marking my spot. I HAVE to run to the grocery store!

I am probably missing the next bombshell from the DT but will take my chances.

I feel like it will be more of them showing what a player/cad TA was. Not so much the entire context of whatever situation we will see on the screen.

Be back soon! Until then keep up the good work peeps!
K

???
How many days \weeks\ months/ had {TRAVIS known JODi} before she slaughtered him to death?

josie1986 said:
For what exactly? :waitasec:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
maybe some evidence on Grace's laptop she didn't volunteer?

----

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

All of the lights are dimmed by Valerie, it's like a movie theater as she tests out the lighting. #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Beth Karas is here in a blue dress. She just asked Grace to step outside. Juan has a purple tie with green stripes fyi. #JodiArias

I literally feel retarded. I think the IRS is abusing me.
And doncha love the free efile that at the end informs you the private "processing" company will need x#$ to actually SEND the free efile, and then if you need to pay even $1 another "private" company will need x% to process your payment? I helped my sister do her deceased MIL (died in Feb) this weekend. Final result = $26 due; $63 for Turbo Tax; and envelope/postage/milage to mailbox.
:censored:

They get the slobbers..

'marzy dotes an dozy dotes..'

And the field hay needs room to grow. We're organic..no pesticides or weed spray. Free range chickens..tasty eggs. And the world's oldest, biggest heifer, Darlene. She has a fb page. Darlene, the cow visible from space lolol

I see you are in NC. Do you just farm for family or any of the local farmer's markets? If so, anywhere near Charlotte? I'm always on the prowl for a new organic, sustainable source!

The judge did mention to ALV, "You'll have made preparations" by Tuesday. That comment made me wonder if she might spend a night in jail, but the judge was probably just referring to ALV's scheduling/appts or such. Will be interesting to see what transpires.

Maybe the Judge was just reminding ALV to bring her glasses up to the stand.... For once!

:waitasec:

OH oh....I tried to post something and a message popped up that it had to be approved by monitors....any clue as to when or why that happens? I was quoting something and commenting....

More than likely the post you were quoting has been removed.

That is so true. I was the youngest of 5 (all big brothers before me) and my mom would call me by each of their names before she got my name right. I would remind her that I was her daughter. It's all worth it though. :rocker:

Katie, we are kindred spirits! I have 8 siblings - 6 older brothers, 2 younger sisters and our names all begin with D. Not only my mother would do this, but my Aunt had to go through the entire list from the oldest before she could say which one we were!
(No we are not from a religion that believes we cannot use birth control. My mom was married twice and obviously very fertile!):what:
Family gatherings are quite the event now that we are all grown, have children of our own, and some have grandchildren too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech