trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attacked her?
Inefficient counsel is right but that is not JMs fault

CNN link please? Az keeps cutting out on audio.

LOL @ Nurmi's representation that this 'expert testimony' would be devastating to the state's case.

LMAO. Juan never said or implied that she was holding a knife at the very moment she took that picture. It's utterly ridiculous. Bring it in, baby, show the jury how desperate you are!

I'm not sure, but I *think* Nurmi ACTUALLY thinks he's a defender of justice.

How adorably delusional.

Take the jury to Travis's house. Let them see the bathroom and closet for themselves.
KCL said a nice family is living there now.

Nevermind Jodi would be there also.

So much about this waste of time session I want to say...

But... Mostly... Nurmi ET al wants to allow this Rorschach test in as evidence...

But does not want a demo of Jodi doing gymnastics on replications of the closet shelves.... Which could very easily be replicated...

:furious:

Just so you know Nurmi _ I didn't think it could happen but I like you even less now _ and Juan I love you even more now. JMO

Attacking Dr. samuels before testimony...I just don't understand it. Did he threaten him or basically call out his sloppy work?

Please bow to the great one who continues to humiliate JA day after day in so many ways.

So if JM signing autographs damages the ability for a fair trial, what about ALV granting interviews during her testimony?

this reminds me of when I visit the paranormal websites and watch their programs for entertainment....the orbs, the shadow people, the bumps in the night, the reflections in the TV, etc. I never do see them....maybe its just me. I just don't see what this guy wants us to see...and believe.

I hope JM brings up the fact that MS LAV would not ever give a straight answer and requested he take a time out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70