trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #143

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cripes if they're still in chambers it can only mean that ALV hasn't finished opining at length on unrelated q's, with KN's blessings :facepalm:

I admire JSS and JM patience, stamina and tolerance in the midst of the unproffessionalism we have witnessed :moo:

Ha did you hear when Juan was arguing his points about the mistrial issue? He said the defense was again wasting time and trying to put more money in their pocket? :clap:

You should have seen Wilmott and Nurmie's face. :eek:

That's exactly what they are doing, plus they are likely afraid of JA. Bet they will be happy when this is over.

Wild About Trial
Still waiting outside. Nurmi just poked his head out and asked Bryan to come inside. #jodiarias

They probably need his laptop again to play some 'evidence' of the prosecutors meanness towards poor Miss LaViolette. This woman has 35 yrs experience working closely with violent offenders but she is just so scared of mean Mr. Martinez. Right?

The judge ruled this morning, the testimony from the "eye guy" is out. Denied.

How did I miss that?

Last I heard she needed to look up 7-0 - something ... Then she would decide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It likely has to do with the eye guy. She still has to rule on whether or not his testimony should be allowed in.

The eye guy was a Daubert hearing. It's basically a hearing to determine if a particular "expert" passes the snuff test and passes the "daubert standard". If it doesn't then the evidence presented in the hearing can't be heard by the jury.

5m
WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Still waiting outside. Nurmi just poked his head out and asked Bryan to come inside. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkiefer

I don't know who's in there. I imagine the Alexander family is as the prosecution takes the stance they should be allowed anywhere Arias is.

Snarky much? :furious:

He really is anti JM. Wonder why?

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

so he might me able to testify - its okay.....at least this trial is moving on..

I think she delayed her ruling on that until she read some new comments made to some rule or something.

Yes, something about changes made to a rule in Jan. She wanted to make sure that she covered them.

K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members