trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope we've seen the last of Mr Nurmi's calamitous diatribes of prosecutorial misconduct.

I can't see him giving up on the mistrial requests until she is sentenced! That, after all, is her only hope. It may be annoying, but he is zealously defending his client, whether he likes her or not.
I think this trial needs to get over with and I think they never should have televised it. jmo and all that jazz! :seeya:

.....and all I could see...
They were clouds in my coffee, clouds in my coffee, and.....:coffeeup:

Whisper of a reminder..margins are off... ;)

I alerted on my post cause I don't know how to resize a photo I quoted. I'm sure the mods will come and fix all of these posts.

It's the most ridiculous scenario I have ever seen in a court room!

Nurmi would have made more sense playing 'shadows' while at the screen.

I swear the whole shenanigan was just to play for time. Every day counts for Arias now.

I think he just made up the drawing of the legs. There is nothing there! imo

I think in pictures sometimes and today's hearing inspired this pic with a ribbon tribute the observer's thread followers will recognize from this weekend!

:seeya: Hi everyone, my eyes are still a mess so I can't keep up over here but I know you are all doing great things!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky dog.

They are reporting 12 dead from the marathon explosion. This is terrible.

It's the most ridiculous scenario I have ever seen in a court room!

Nurmi would have made more sense playing 'shadows' while at the screen.

I swear the whole shenanigan was just to play for time. Every day counts for Arias now.

He should have done an Alfred Hitchcock imitation while he was up there. :floorlaugh:

I can't see him giving up on the mistrial requests until she is sentenced! That, after all, is her only hope. It may be annoying, but he is zealously defending his client, whether he likes her or not.
I think this trial needs to get over with and I think they never should have televised it. jmo and all that jazz! :seeya:
Is that really what he's doing?? Could have fooled me. He is despicable to me.

After Nurmi wrapped up, the judge should have responded, "Cool story, bro. Denied."

If it looks that great with the dudes equipment.... Why not bring the jury there and let them make their own line squiggles?

Works for me!

Give each juror a copy and them they view the unmarked up photo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other bad thing about the pic for JA, it appears the person is standing rather than squatting on their knees, which is what JA said during testimony. This pic may actually be good for the State's case, I'm cool with it coming in. It's obvious the arm angles drawn in are hinky, the person is standing, you cannot make out anything, let alone if their is a knife in a hand, in a pocket, where the gun is, etc. This is not a show stopper at all, it just proves a camera flashed when the picture was taken, in case anyone familiar with any kind of camera has a question about that....

.....and all I could see...
They were clouds in my coffee, clouds in my coffee, and.....:coffeeup:

:floorlaugh:
Now that song is stuck in my head for the rest of the day....

Again, today's court proceedings for those who missed it:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-_cfpaDs7w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-_cfpaDs7w[/ame]

If it looks that great with the dudes equipment.... Why not bring the jury there and let them make their own line squiggles?

Works for me!

Give each juror a copy and them they view the unmarked up photo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:floorlaugh: Sounds good but I don't want Ari-as going on any road trip. :banghead:

Nurmi believes that he is the director (and main actor) of a Hitchcockian movie. Willmott is the breathtaking beauty. JA the innocent woman wrongly accused. The domineering parent = JA's mother. JM and Flores are the incompetent authority figures. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV