trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, there's something very wonky about the arm/elbow positions there. I take a lot of photos and I've never held my arms in anything approaching that position. Most people using a camera with an SLR lens will hold the camera in one hand with a finger on the shutter release - what elbow would stick out, but the other hand would be supporting the lens. The most natural position for the other hand would be against the body. But here one elbow or arm is sticking up in the air by the ear.

It doesn't prove a darn thing as far as I can see.

The other bad thing about the pic for JA, it appears the person is standing rather than squatting on their knees, which is what JA said during testimony. This pic may actually be good for the State's case, I'm cool with it coming in. It's obvious the arm angles drawn in are hinky, the person is standing, you cannot make out anything, let alone if their is a knife in a hand, in a pocket, where the gun is, etc. This is not a show stopper at all, it just proves a camera flashed when the picture was taken, in case anyone familiar with any kind of camera has a question about that....

ITA. Just can't see the point of pointing out the "Lights of Zetar" in his eye.

If *I* had to pick that left arm is bent backwards and is holding the knife....

He should have done an Alfred Hitchcock imitation while he was up there. :floorlaugh:

I thought the same thing, but then caught myself and mentally apologized to AH.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9A4W7RLXak"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9A4W7RLXak[/ame]

If it looks that great with the dudes equipment.... Why not bring the jury there and let them make their own line squiggles?

Works for me!

Give each juror a copy and them they view the unmarked up photo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Costs too much money to go to his lab. Just give the jurors an Etcha Sketch each and let them try their own renditions.

:seeya:

Trying to get to the next page .. not a fan of blown margins ;)

Please disregard my last post about Travis's tears.They are basal tears, not emotional tears.I got a little confuse there..Sorry peeps!!

hallo hallo to all!

seal up...but watching up to date news about Boston M.

Nurmi believes that he is the director (and main actor) of a Hitchcockian movie. Willmott is the breathtaking beauty. JA the innocent woman wrongly accused. The domineering parent = JA's mother. JM and Flores are the incompetent authority figures. .

Nah... He's just doing his job. Can't fault him for that!

I love how it took the judge a few extra seconds to find the exact correct verbiage to stress Juan did absolutely NOTHING wrong with those two "experts"

Next Witness for defense will be Napoleon since social media loves Jauns vision.

So what testimony will we get this afternoon? Any? If the picture man is denied, what then? Will the defense rest?

If *I* had to pick that left arm is bent backwards and is holding the knife....

In the drawing of the stick figure, that is what I see. Without the drawing I see nothing but flashes of light. This can not possibly help the defense. I see it hurting and I they should be careful what they wish for.

OT but I just want to send a shout out to the mods and all of you wonderful peeps for this site. My family tolerates my obsession with the trial, but it is awesome to have this sleuthing "family" to vent, share and speculate with. I could see us all holding a massive PJ party and talking thru the night...(enhanced by massive quantities of wine/margaritas/tea).

I am kinda looking forward to this ending sometime soon so I can get back to my real life. I can't remember the last time I vacuumed or had a manicure.

((()))) to all.
cait

Wow. Just spent the last hour getting caught up here. Evelyn Woodhead (?) speed reading for me! What a day.... so so glad the motion for mistrial was denied. Sorry that JA can keep tweeting....grrrr....I hope the pic expert isn't going to testify. This trial is already too 'twilight zone'....
TY all for getting me up to speed!

Yeah, there's something very wonky about the arm/elbow positions there. I take a lot of photos and I've never held my arms in anything approaching that position. Most people using a camera with an SLR lens will hold the camera in one hand with a finger on the shutter release - what elbow would stick out, but the other hand would be supporting the lens. The most natural position for the other hand would be against the body. But here one elbow or arm is sticking up in the air by the ear.

It doesn't prove a darn thing as far as I can see.

She does hold her arm out all goofy! All the time! Pouring water, drinking it...

Only if you're in an intimate relationship with them.

Well...we were only official for a few months...not like boyfriend/girlfriend or anything :giggle:....but I joined its church and started writing nice things about my margins in my journal..I didn't like when they were blown-but you know I just felt like we would eventually get married....

We all sit waiting and wondering with you. Tons of speculation and theories abound, that could be or not, it could be something we know nothing about since the original discussions happened in chambers under seal. Not knowing made for a long weekend, we should know soon though :fence:

Someone said at last thread, that her friends gave an interview to the media. If that was so we would have found a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV