trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
a5d3d930837001302791001dd8b71c47
Bringing this over for a :floorlaugh:​

Please - Do not FOCUS on that picture of TA eye as you can't tell anything there, IMHO. Not worthy of court time...she admitted to killing him!

Try to FOCUS on JA stalking behavior!!

Bring TA eye photo in THEN bring in the Pic of JA with her other ex-BF (BJ) where she is wearing braids, and a Superman shirt.

:banghead:

Did he ever mention your margins in a derogatory way? How about that upper margin? Ever particularly over the top? If the sides were not equal, that would certainly point to a power differential.

Well...I felt de-based but I liked it :giggle:

I really want to know why Alyce is in a sealed court proceeding, and given Judge's remarks, and Juans, about what went on in an in -chambers session last week, I think Alyce may be in some serious trouble with the court. The judge indicated in her remarks "this is a priority" when Alyce was trying to dodge being back in court on Mon and Tues. I think the manifest, recent journals taken from the jail, Alyce touching Jodi-why did Juan ask that -, are all related. Then the comment from the judge herself as to the effect of "she should be concerned". Something big is brewing.

i'm only guessing like everyone else. I don't think it has anything to do with the content of her testimony because a witness is allowed to pretty much express what their opinion is. I think it might have something to do with inappropriate/illegal actions such as her approaching and speaking to samantha travis alexander. As i understand it, she managed to mention personal things on the witness stand such as that her family was present, she went to the hospital, and something about her retirement and having no money. Imo these are probably a big no no, and could be construed as bids for sympathy, etc. I can only hope that she is to be reprimanded, and i really would love to see the judge rule that she would have to forfeit some of her prodigious fee!

fyp. :)

He mentioned that he saw a German Shepherd, but added that it might have been a chihuahua! Or did he say a shaking chihuahua? BOO-YAH! :rocker:

IIRC

He said, that he saw a dog, a German Shepherd, but the Defense may have seen a Mexican Chihuahua.

I took this to mean that Nurmi might consider Martinez a chihuaua, but he is a German Shepherd.

"Evelyn Woodhead" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I am rollin right about now LOLOLOL
I live in two alternate realities and sometimes they merge....this trial is seeping into my knowledge base and combining things LOLOLOL

I really want to know why Alyce is in a sealed court proceeding, and given Judge's remarks, and Juans, about what went on in an in -chambers session last week, I think Alyce may be in some serious trouble with the court. The judge indicated in her remarks "this is a priority" when Alyce was trying to dodge being back in court on Mon and Tues. I think the manifest, recent journals taken from the jail, Alyce touching Jodi-why did Juan ask that -, are all related. Then the comment from the judge herself as to the effect of "she should be concerned". Something big is brewing.

Nurmi mentioned Threat against ALV... I wonder if that has something to do with it?? I don't know. I wonder if it is related to her being taken out of the court room by Nurmi and Wilmott to be given a time out and a talking to about answering questions directly? ;)

I was curious if there was a thread or discussion already about movie references and similarities in JA's testimony or other interviews she did.

For ex. Bobby Juarez and The Lost Boys, Psycho, etc.

I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this. Noob here!

So basically this expert, if allowed, is going to spend 30 minutes or so going over his resume with KN, then testify JA took this picture (not in dispute) and while she took the picture she was holding a camera (not in dispute). That he doesn't "see" her holding a knife or gun while taking this picture (not in dispute).

How much is that gonna cost the state of AZ?

Tons. I actually take offense to this whole charade - taking the last picture of Travis alive and distorting it in this way. No wonder his sisters were sobbing.

On a lighter note, I have a feeling ALV is getting a thorough dressing down right now. I hope we are privy to a repeat in open court.

Does anyone have an inkling about what ALV has done? Even the Judge believes JM was justified in his behaviour towards ALV in the in chambers meeting.

Well, from what we have seen, the defense does not like when the prosecutor calls out its witness for their baloney. I'm guessing it is something along those lines. The topic must not be good, since it is in closed hearing. I keep wondering if it has to do with Sam, and Juan got heated about it? :dunno:

Let's think things through here, Nurmi.

You are asserting that this DV expert, who has 35 years experience, working closely with violent batterers, even leading them in groups where she calls them out on their abusive behavior, and tells them to take Time Outs, this Domestic Violent expert, was intimidated by Juan?

I am sorry I am behind as usual. I was out of town the last half of last week. I did see on youtube most of what happened on Thursday and Friday. I am wondering is ALV done with her "testimony"?

Yeah, there's something very wonky about the arm/elbow positions there. I take a lot of photos and I've never held my arms in anything approaching that position. Most people using a camera with an SLR lens will hold the camera in one hand with a finger on the shutter release - what elbow would stick out, but the other hand would be supporting the lens. The most natural position for the other hand would be against the body. But here one elbow or arm is sticking up in the air by the ear.

It doesn't prove a darn thing as far as I can see.

The arm in the air is holding the gun or the knife.

Did y'all notice the attractive young lady who arrived late and was seated directly behind eye-guy, not in the gallery? His daughter I bet, but I've never seen that in a trial...congressional hearings, yes...but not in a trial. Maybe she's his assistant, but still odd to me.

I am sorry I am behind as usual. I was out of town the last half of last week. I did see on youtube most of what happened on Thursday and Friday. I am wondering is ALV done with her "testimony"?

Yes she is done.

So what testimony will we get this afternoon? Any? If the picture man is denied, what then? Will the defense rest?

Well... I believe Nurmi and Wilmott have a Magic 8 Ball waiting in the wings...

:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member