trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at JA..she is OVER showing any respect for the jury. First chance she gets she's smiling and chatting with what she thinks is her bff. Willmott will drop her when this trial is over.

anyone care to explain what just transpired over the past 1 minute?!

---------------
Since this was a World Wide event they should draw straws as to who gets to take the perp out in backyard...and SHOOT HIM!!

:seeya:
...that's not how we deliver justice. And thank God we don't.

This is insane! Looks like the DT won this round by default. They want to say she wasn't holding knife or gun...fine. But we know she was! Travis looks terrified! The jury likely all want to quit about now.

soon as I get my stream going and curl up with my laptop the seal is back on:banghead:

So why wasn't JA grinning from ear to ear? Did this hurt her case or what?

Does this mean JM does not believe JA used a gun in order to get Travis to sit down? Well!

Soo... does Alyce still have to appear tomorrow? :confused:

Carp, I was hoping ALV would be here. Never mind see ya tomorrow.

Maybe they came to an agreement and not letting the witness from today testify but JM had to say she wasn't holding anything in her hands in that photo.

Well DT thinks they won something HUGE. Because in their mind they think if they can tell the jury Jodi wasn't holding a weapon during the picture taking then the crime wasn't premeditated. Right ....

at that point. It just doesn't matter in any way to the case and so, who cares basically. I can't believe they expended this time and energy to show that when she was a taking a picture she was holding a camera. It's just like then she stopped taking pictures intentionally and picked up a gun and knife and killed him.

WTH! Why would the state stipulate?

Well color me shocked. Why did Juan agree? Does he have something up his sleeve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meteora47