Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
big deal.

so all that for a stipulation. what's the time on that photo and the one of the ceiling?

somewhere in between those 2, she DID get a weapon. so that was much ado about nothing.

i just want to know if alyce got in trouble. other than that, the day was a total bust.

So JM stipulated what the DT wanted him to: no gun or knife in JA's hand when she took the final photo of Travis' terrified face.

I'm not understanding the point of this? After she took the pic, she dropped the camera & started the murderous attack, so what does it matter? HMMMM...

Well color me shocked. Why did Juan agree? Does he have something up his sleeve?

It's the smart move. No point in giving the opportunity for jurors to see whatever they think they can imagine in that picture. Too many possibilities.

they brought the jury in, to sit in the jury room all this time to tell them this news & then dismissed them for the day..please tell me why they could not have told them to stay home today & but tell them this tomorrow morning before court..WOW!!

Is it just me or did JA look red in the face, like she had been crying when the camera first panned to her.

After the judge called the game, the camera panned to her and she whispered in JW's ear what looked like "did you see..." and then she caught herself.

So ALV was told to come back on Tuesday for her "issue" - does that mean they will be in chambers all day again? They don't work early or late so I'm assuming that "issue" will take up the entire day again. We know how long she can drone on...

No. ALV showed up today but hearing was closed and sealed.

Wasted a day trying to get in some nebulous testimony of minimal benefit even if allowed and two new mistrial motions because Martinez didn't send gift baskets to the defense experts.

I hope the judge releases ALV from her subpoena before tomorrow, thereby making her hang around Az for no reason for the last 4 days.

I am so confused. Can someone please explain what just happened?
After a pow wow it was agreed to that the (admitted) killer did not have a gun or a knife in her hands ( in the picture) that traced the outline of a dog earlier today.

So...was the judge going to let the eye guy testify? (sorry for the rhyme). Cuz, that's ... weird.

So ALV was told to come back on Tuesday for her "issue" - does that mean they will be in chambers all day again? They don't work early or late so I'm assuming that "issue" will take up the entire day again. We know how long she can drone on...

She was told to be there Monday or Tuesday - her choice. If the closed hearing before Bryan was re: ALV, I'm guessing she chose today to get it over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025