trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YEP!

I'm in San Antoni....every Hispanic name imaginable is as common as 'Jones' here.

I've never heard ARIAS pronounced the way they pronounce it. LOL

It's either Ah dee us or Eh dee as.

I remember at the start of the trial, JM used to pronounce it Ah dee us. Jean Casarez even commented about it. Shortly after, in court, Nurmi asked JA how to pronounce her name and if she ever pronounced it differently, she said no.

IMO, Nurmi did that in open court to diss JM.

YEP!

I'm in San Antoni....every Hispanic name imaginable is as common as 'Jones' here.

Believe it or not, when I was in Dallas getting my Master's, a professor pronounced my name "Martin--ez" :floorlaugh:

How do you mark you spot? I'd like to do that but haven't figured out how. Thanks.
In order to locate your last post you can use the advanced search feature, type in your name under user and then at the bottom left check "Show results as" "posts". I like reading all of the posts here so I did that so I wouldn't miss anything. (I am a bit obsessed :blushing:) Hope this helps! :seeya:

A laughable Defense strategy...
Too bad...
bloody palm print trumps any mirage in the eye of a beholder.
Next up, Miss Cleo will use her expertise in the field of clairvoyance,
and tell us what the eye image was thinking.

Actually, I was thinking that JA/DT would probably call a medium next, to conduct a seance and have Travis tell us how he was sorry for "de-edifying" Jodi.

"Sort of contemporaneous" with juror deliberations, you know...

Took me forever to get the dragging pic ... The one with her foot in it from the original pic we had!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meee too Linda. Had to finally have somebody draw an outline and then and only then did I see it!

4:30; come and gone, as usual.

So I didn't miss anything. I feel so sorry for the jurors who are told to be there and then sit there for hours. Just wait till they find out after it is over that it was the defense who kep them waiting!

Actually, I was thinking that JA/DT would probably call a medium next, to conduct a seance and have Travis tell us how he was sorry for "de-edifying" Jodi.

"Sort of contemporaneous" with juror deliberations, you know...

Good God don't give Nurmi any ideas.

I remember at the start of the trial, JM used to pronounce it Ah dee us. Jean Casarez even commented about it. Shortly after, in court, Nurmi asked JA how to pronounce her name and if she ever pronounced it differently, she said no.

IMO, Nurmi did that in open court to diss JM.

My theory is Nurmi has a mighty man-crush on JM. He probably really admires him in the court room and he uses personal attacks/jibes to level the playing field (it doesn't work, though!)

But somebody will have to request and pay for the transcript of the in chambers hearing. Once JA is convicted and sentenced to death, I won't care what was said. I'll be too busy dancing. :great:

I would bet that the news channels will do this for us! :seeya:

YEP!

It's got to be a "Caucasian" thing.....:floorlaugh: My last name is "Delgado-Uriarte"......the first half's easy, now try pronouncing the second w/o using "gringo" phonetics :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Just havin' fun, folks :loveyou:

I thought the defense playing that tape of Dr. Samuels and JM was silly and childish. Nurmi said it showed JM intimidating RS. It did no such thing. Much ado about nothing.

She does hold her arm out all goofy! All the time! Pouring water, drinking it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe that is WHY she has been holding her arm so funky and makes a big display when she is drinking her water. She knew this was coming and she had been prepping everyone for it. Much the way she always displays her 'injured' finger when she has her hand on her chin....all for the camera!

Believe it or not, when I was in Dallas getting my Master's, a professor pronounced my name "Martin--ez" :floorlaugh:

LOL Down here we call people in Dallas 'Yankees' :floorlaugh:

j/k

LMAO at Nurmi and his double standards. This eye testimony is credible and should be allowed in but testimony about the shelf, something that is more objective by comparison, is not science and should be excluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member