DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good God don't give Nurmi any ideas.

puppy.jpg

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 30s
#Jodiarias courtroom still sealed. All media and courtwatchers left locked out --

Maybe most are just following out of morbid curiosity? Maybe just to bust her on bad things she tweets and get a screenshot of it? Hope so anyway. I am NOT a follower, wouldn't want her to get the big-head anymore than she already has it.

:dramaqueen: <-------- Jodi

Can't you see all her tweets without following? I'm not too experienced with Twitter.

OT: Immediate family member ran in Boston Marathon. Waiting to hear.

Don't know if you knew this, but news is saying they have cut off cell service in Boston since they can detonate bombs by cell phone. Hope you hear from them soon!

OMG, I'm just watching this morning's hearing - the part with TA's photograph. I can't believe that TA's family had to sit so close to JA. Also - what a ridiculous "presentation". Talk about wasting time!

moo

HLN still isn't caught up! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And now with the Boston horror HLN may not get caught up.
(cell phone service SHUT DOWN in downtown Boston to prevent detonation or devices) Dear God! Sorry, I couldn't help but to post the cell shut down.

My theory is Nurmi has a mighty man-crush on JM. He probably really admires him in the court room and he uses personal attacks/jibes to level the playing field (it doesn't work, though!)

Agreed. I understand they are friendly with each other in real life and I believe Nurmi probably respects and admires JM. Gotta be nutso not to.

OT: Immediate family member ran in Boston Marathon. Waiting to hear.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...

I saw this news about 20 minutes ago, so if you're not able to get in touch via cellphone, this could be the reason why:

KFXA Fox 28

A law enforcement official says cellphone service has been shut down in the Boston area to prevent any potential remote detonations of explosives.

Here is my take on what a JM/ALV exchange looks like to ME:

Martinez: Is the sky blue?

LaViolette: ::leans forward and squints:: I am not sure what you mean by that.

Martinez: It’s a simple “yes” or “no” question.

LaViolette: ::furrows eyebrows:: I can’t answer that question “yes” or “no” Mr. Martinez.

Martinez: Well, when you look up at the sky, it appears as if it is blue, correct?

LaViolette: ::slow smile:: Well, I guess if you want me to say that the sky is blue, the sky is blue, Mr. Martinez.

Martinez: I want to know what you think about the sky’s hue.

LaViolette: ::exasperated:: I don’t really know how you want me to answer this question, Mr. Martinez. I like to look at the big picture. Why is the sky blue? What causes it to appear blue to the naked eye? Is it really blue, because it looks almost black when the sun goes down, doesn’t it? Sometimes there are stars in the sky when it’s dark, but are they always there? What about on cloudy nights? Why can’t we see them when the sun is up? Then there is that whole thing about the reflection of light and the prism of colors and how the molecules break down and all of that hooha. I mean, I am not an expert on astronomy, Mr. Martinez, and there are many other factors that I would need to take into consideration before I can give you an answer.

Martinez: Are you done?

LaViolette: You need a timeout.

Close?

0001.png

Do you remember when the outline of Caylee was done on the car rug? That outline was not entered into evidence..correct?

Not only that but Jeff Ashton said, on Tricia's true crime radio show, that there was no outline of a body and it was something imagined by forum members. He shot that right down.

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkiefer

I don't know who's in there. I imagine the Alexander family is as the prosecution takes the stance they should be allowed anywhere Arias is.

Snarky much? :furious:

Here is my take on what a JM/ALV exchange looks like to ME:

Martinez: Is the sky blue?

LaViolette: ::leans forward and squints:: I am not sure what you mean by that.

Martinez: It&#8217;s a simple &#8220;yes&#8221; or &#8220;no&#8221; question.

LaViolette: ::furrows eyebrows:: I can&#8217;t answer that question &#8220;yes&#8221; or &#8220;no&#8221; Mr. Martinez.

Martinez: Well, when you look up at the sky, it appears as if it is blue, correct?

LaViolette: ::slow smile:: Well, I guess if you want me to say that the sky is blue, the sky is blue, Mr. Martinez.

Martinez: I want to know what you think about the sky&#8217;s hue.

<snip>

LaViolette: "Well, now I truly do not understand you, Mr. Martinez, are you asking me about Skye Hughes or the sky's hue? I know that you like to be precise and are probably trying to trick me."

HLN has just started where Juan brings up JAs Twitter bull. So, not sure how far behind they actually are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett