trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So JM stipulated what the DT wanted him to: no gun or knife in JA's hand when she took the final photo of Travis' terrified face.

I'm not understanding the point of this? After she took the pic, she dropped the camera & started the murderous attack, so what does it matter? HMMMM...

That was first photo, not final. Right?

Maybe they came to an agreement and not letting the witness from today testify but JM had to say she wasn't holding anything in her hands in that photo.

We know she was dressed so who can say what she had on her person, especially if she was wearing a hoodie.

My favorite quote of the day by Nurmi, “The state doesn’t get to decide how Ms. Arias presents its’ case.”

they brought the jury in, to sit in the jury room all this time to tell them this news & then dismissed them for the day..please tell me why they could not have told them to stay home today & but them them this tomorrow morning before court..WOW!!

They were there for an hour... Maybe an hour and a half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

((((Thank you))))

I don't have time to watch whatever happened this afternoon..did I miss anything important??

Mostly waiting around and speculating what might be going on. Hugs to you chi !

So court is over for the day? I'd still like to know the best site to watch court on the internet.

LETS GET READY TO REBBBBUUUUUTTTTTAAAAAALLLLLL
:great::rocker::great::rocker:

Bumping for those of you who don't get it!!!!
This is awesome!!!!!!
:great:

Oh for pete's sake! I've wasted months on HLN, and it has drove me crazy. I also have a 46" TV with Wifi, and I watch Youtube videos with my almost 3 year old granddaughter all the time. It never, ever crossed my mind that I could watch the trial that way. I'm going to get it going right now. Can somebody tell me the best site to watch from?
It's a pool video - every one sees the same thing. I usually watch on <wildabouttrial> Links to others are on the opening post of every thread.

Well DT thinks they won something HUGE. Because in their mind they think if they can tell the jury Jodi wasn't holding a weapon during the picture taking then the crime wasn't premeditated. Right ....

Sorry, DT...your girl brought the 2 weapons from Yreka, the gas cans, the cell phone getting "lost," the cleanup, etc. etc. etc.

Who cares if she didn't pick up a weapon until the photo shoot ended? She still planned during the month of May to kill Travis.

Why take a gun from the crime scene if it was the victim's gun? The knife?

It's going to be 1st degree murder/death penalty MOO

WTH! Why would the state stipulate?

Because they did not want to DRRAAAGGGG out this trial any longer by going through the next tedious witness, just to get that 'evidence' in. And it does not even matter---we all know that at some point she had both a knife and a gun. So whatever...

ITA!

I've got my computer connected to my 46" TV via HDMI cable so that I can watch the live feed without the HLN nonsense, and while waiting for the trial to resume in one browser window I can stay busy with other things (i.e. WS) in another browser window.

When I hear the door close I switch back to the trial and can watch in fullscreen.

It's the best way to go.

Sorry, going OT for a sec -

I've tried that but I can't get the audio to go through the TV it only comes through the computer speaker. Could you pm me if you know how to make the computer audio come through the TV?

Of course, Juan could still argue she had a weapon in her waistband.... but this worries me folks.

She could have picked that gun or knife up at any time. I can't imagine how it's relevant unless the prosecution was claiming she had the gun or knife in her hand as she took that picture. They could have been anywhere.

So JM stipulated what the DT wanted him to: no gun or knife in JA's hand when she took the final photo of Travis' terrified face.

I'm not understanding the point of this? After she took the pic, she dropped the camera & started the murderous attack, so what does it matter? HMMMM...

Right, her weapons were in her pocket, or in her purse on the floor next to her. You can't snap a photo AND stab someone in the heart.

I bet she did drop the camera though, to distract and surprise him, by then her knife was out and ready for business.

(((((((hugs)))))))

((((((hugs)))))) from me as well chijojo. It's very hard to lose your mother, no matter how old you are. I lost mine a week before Christmas 6 years ago, and Christmas is still a sad time for me. :hug:

Did they do the 1:00 ALV and if so what happened was ALV present? I hate it when I have to miss anything. Gives me high blood! Lol the words of my phillipino friend! She calls high blood pressure ( high blood)

Is it just me or did JA look red in the face, like she had been crying when the camera first panned to her.

After the judge called the game, the camera panned to her and she whispered in JW's ear what looked like "did you see..." and then she caught herself.

BBM

I thought so, too - that's why I thought the DT just got a good long spanking!

Oh for pete's sake! I've wasted months on HLN, and it has drove me crazy. I also have a 46" TV with Wifi, and I watch Youtube videos with my almost 3 year old granddaughter all the time. It never, ever crossed my mind that I could watch the trial that way. I'm going to get it going right now. Can somebody tell me the best site to watch from?
Wrong post. I'm half asleep, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member